Charles Fischer

Trojans TOUCHY, TESTY, TRUCULENT About Oregon CA Recruiting...

If you want the definition of "Butt-Hurt," just look further at actual comments on a USC board...

"Two out of the Top 20 CA players are signing with SC. No matter how you try to spin this isn’t going to help you win a conference championship let alone a natty. Saw two threads today saying LR has to recruit outside of CA because some of the players are too soft, and there aren’t enough highly ranked players in next years class or players are too small all while we’re losing recruits to the likes of Oregon."

"Oregon has more players from California should be concerning… however no one from Oregon is good enough to be rated."

"Oregon has nine players from California to our six? That six has to an all time historic low number of kids from California in a Trojan Class."

"Oregon has a number of players from more states than we do."

"Oregon is a much better Football program at this point, better recent history, consistent showing dedication to having a facility's on par with top schools, USC has a decade of apathy, and failure to compete, USC is going to be the "Chargers" with the coliseum looking like home games for traveling big 10 schools. IF you think differently please let me know why."

"Same old Oregon, money at the 11th hour wins every time."

Califlock Oregon Recruiting.jpg

I Never Said I Was Noble....

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 5

Mr. FishDuck

Merry Christmas, Trojans.

Oh yeah, fight on!

• Haha 1
  • Mic drop 1
  • Applause 1