Steven A

Beavs are Predominate in Another Lawsuit, This Time Getting Props.

According to the filing, the school argues that the Beavers have more “Tier I media football appeal,” and would have been a better target for the conference, than Cal or Stanford.

WWW.MSN.COM

Baghdad Bob.jpg

Trust me, Beavs will get the MOTHER of all Media Contracts...

• Haha 3
  • Mic drop 1

Mr. FishDuck

So JS leaves OSU with an overall losing record. OSU has won 1 Rose Bowl in 100+ years. Yet somehow there’s this narrative that has developed that they’re some kind of  standard bearer. Wild stuff. I can’t wait to see their media deal, they really seem to think having control of the PAC name is going to result in the same historical level of TV deal that they and WSU will split 2 ways.

As to FSU, are they really arguing that because the ACC didn’t target OSU, they should be free to leave? What planet is that logic originating from?

On 12/22/2023 at 7:37 PM, JabbaNoBargain said:

So JS leaves OSU with an overall losing record. OSU has won 1 Rose Bowl in 100+ years. Yet somehow there’s this narrative that has developed that they’re some kind of  standard bearer. Wild stuff. I can’t wait to see their media deal, they really seem to think having control of the PAC name is going to result in the same historical level of TV deal that they and WSU will split 2 ways.

As to FSU, are they really arguing that because the ACC didn’t target OSU, they should be free to leave? What planet is that logic originating from?

Earth. We have met the enemy and they are us. Keep this stuff up and they are going to blow through the purloined money in a hurry while making a bunch of lawyers happy.

• Haha 2