Jon Joseph

BET-MGM - Top 24 Teams Odds-On to Win the 2024/25 CFB Playoff Title

Below is a 2024 CFB Top-24 (plus a team to be named later) Ranking based upon Bet MGM Odds to win the 2024/25 CFB Championship. A $100 bet would pay out the amount following a ranking. I have sorted teams with the same odds by their 2023/24 finish. I do not know the odds of George Kliavkoff returning to MGM for employment. Based upon his record as the Pac-12 Commish, if GK wants to be rehired he best join the Culinary Union. 😍

1. Georgia - 480 - UGA 1 and Bama 2? Shocking! No. 1 recruiting class.

2. Alabama - 550 - No. 2 recruiting class. The Dixieland beat goes on.

3. Ohio State - 600 - Oregon brings the conference's best QB into the B1G. Gets tOSU in Autzen. Hmmm?

4. Texas - 850 - New Year's Day - does Sark defeat his former employer?

5. Michigan - 1000 - The core of the Wolverines team is leaving Ann Arbor. Jim?

6. OREGON - 1100 - My LV friends and I have $500 down on OBD. I like these odds.

7. LSU - 1400 - Merely have to find a D and replace the Heisman winner.

8. FSU - 1900 - What are the odds of winning the Get Out of the ACC Jail Free lawsuit?

9. Notre Dame - 2200 - Dear Domers, Join a conference or play 13 regular season games!

10. Clemson - 2500 - Game 1 is vs. Georgia in Atlanta. And Tyler from Spartanburg wants Dabo's job?

11. Penn State - 2600 - Can Franklin get over the Michigan, Ohio State and OREGON hurdle? 

12. Ole Miss - The Portal King is Portaling and has a favorable 2024/25 schedule. 

13. Texas A+M - I wish I could short the Aggies. All Hat, No Cattle. 

14. USC - 3200 - Is it Miller Time?

15. Oklahoma - 3500 - I think Sark is ready for the SEC. The Sooners?

16. Washington - 5000 - Going down? Recruits? Basement level.

17. Tennessee - Another team whose PO chances are being thrown out with the Wash.

18. Miami - 7000 - And Double Secret Double Short Mario. 

19. Missouri - 10,000 - Looks like someone sees these Tigers being declawed. But easiest SEC schedule.

20. Louisville - LOL! Heck of a Holiday!

21. Utah - I see a QB a-Rising.

22. Arizona - 12,000 - Cats comin' with more than a CBB team and Primetime bluster. 

23. Kansas State -The Little Wildcat that Could chugs on.

24. Auburn - Now able to legally pay the players, Freeze is heating up.

25. Left Out By Vegas - Do you have a candidate? 

Holy Vandy! SEC - 10 teams!

B1G - 6 teams. What? No Iowa?

GO DUCKS! Extinguish the Flames!of

Edited by Jon Joseph
  • Great post! 1

Once again, sooooo based on this year, and pumping up the blue bloods, errrrr, has-beens.  aTm, Michigan, Clemson, USuC...even tOSU.  Don't see any of them that high next year. 

Jokes aside, I wouldn't part with money now. The payout for betting on Oregon probably won't drop until late September or early October. In the meantime, you can invest on bets that Washington will fail to cover the spread against WSU, Northwestern, and Rutgers in September.