Charles Fischer

Wow! OBD Prediction Contest was INCREDIBLE! The Winner Was...

The final score of 45-6 was certainly one I did not see coming, but TerryM9 was feeling it, as his 42-6 prediction was only a total of three points off?

Wow.

If I am not mistaken...I believe this is the second time you have won? Now you are in rare territory here, and I wish I had a special prize for you.  I gotta give love to WaterPoloDuck who was only five total points off with a 49-7 prediction, of which is also amazing to me.

Serious congrats to TerryM9, and thanks to all who played over the course of the season.  Maybe if some sponsors come forward--we could have some prizes next year and make it even more fun.  Regardless, this was a great year, and I had great fun with this.

Thanks to everyone!

giphy.gif

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

Thanks Charles, and yes it was the second time I won, both times I predicted 42-6, however I will say I thought it was a goner after the first series. 

Its a fun contest and thanks for running it each game.

A great day of football yesterday-all day. And as a very long time Duck fan, a great (not perfect) season.

Terry

• Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 2

42-6 was OBD’s magic score this year.

Congratulations @TerryM9!

• Thumbs Up 1

42 - 6 was OBD’s score vs Stanford and Colorado this year. Great prediction TerryM9! 

What are your lottery numbers? Asking for a friend.

• Haha 1