Pennsylvania Duck

Reviewing Oregon's All-Time Receiving Leaderboards Following the 2023 Season

Troy Franklin has made a case for himself to be the best wide receiver in program history.

His 2023 season is undoubtedly the best ever, as he broke all major school records (although one fell to teammate Tez Johnson on Monday).

The 2023 season was undoubtedly the best passing season the program has ever had and it includes two of the best individual receiving seasons too.

Franklin and Johnson each now sit at or near the top of every major single-season record.

Today, I've pulled out the Oregon official record book to run through the school's all-time receiving stats, compiling the 10 best in a variety of categories.

This story will list the top individual games, seasons and careers of Ducks using a variety of statistical categories from receptions to yards to touchdown.

So prepare yourself for a trip down memory lane with the ultimate rundown of Oregon's all-time receiving leaderboards...

247SPORTS.COM

Here's a review of Oregon's all-time receiving leaderboards.

• Like 1

Truly one of the best passing seasons ever…

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

And which guy on the leaderboard was recruited as a DB? That guy has so many favorite moments for me. 

It is nice to see a highly rated guy in Troy Franklin work out at the position. He seems to be at the front of a lot of highly rated and skilled guys coming into the program at receiver. 

I hope one of these guys can add to my favorite memories. I know Troy has a few, looking forward to many more!

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 1/3/2024 at 4:13 PM, Haywarduck said:

And which guy on the leaderboard was recruited as a DB?

N.RIVALS.COM

Troy Franklin - 4 Star Wide receiver for Oregon on DuckSportsAuthority

• Oh no! 1

Mr. FishDuck

Thank you for sharing that @Pennsylvania Duck!  Very cool update.

Troy had a great year indeed!  I think Tex may surpass him if he sticks around.

It was great seeing some of those names from yesteryear, and the memories they brought up.  Nice to see a lot of Josh Huff and Jeff Maehl in those lists, two of my all time favorites!

Image 1-3-24 at 8.04 PM.jpg

Jeff Maehl one of my all time favs!!

• Go Ducks! 1