Duckley Palace

Puddles First Ever Start To Finish Big Ten Class

247SPORTS.COM

In order to create the most comprehensive Team Recruiting Ranking without any notion of bias, 247Sports...

2025 Recruit Football Team RankingsLast updated on 02/04/24 at 4:15 PM CST 

e0dd2acd3574679864cd76965aa5dce2.png
ADVERTISEMENT

Where will Oregon finish up?

I say first because 2024 was signed as a Pac-12 member.

Thanks for the post. But these rankings will be far different come 2025 early signing day in December of 2024.

• Applause 1

On 2/4/2024 at 6:16 PM, Jon Joseph said:

Thanks for the post. But these rankings will be far different come 2025 early signing day in December of 2024.

Yeah, but it's silly season. Purdue is in the top 15 in recruiting. Greg McElroy has Oregon as the third guaranteed Big Ten playoff participant. Third in order, behind Ohio State and Penn State.

I think we have the toughest schedule of anybody in the league. What a way to get welcomed. Home to Ohio State, at Wisconsin and Michigan. Then closing out with Washington, who I believe will have found their footing by that point.

Looking at Iowa the last decade, they have played both Ohio State and Michigan in the same season...... Twice. I even went back eleven years due to the shortened season.

They played Michigan and Penn State twice. Ohio State and Penn State twice.  We don't even get the luxury of an easy division title.

But that's what we like. We don't wait for the road to clear, we clear it. We don't let old dead trees stand, we make way for young and healthy ones. Take your 150 years of history, and put it in a museum. Puddles is coming for all the prizes. We start with Brutus.

• Applause 1

On 2/4/2024 at 7:44 PM, Duckley Palace said:

But that's what we like. We don't wait for the road to clear, we clear it. We don't let old dead trees stand, we make way for young and healthy ones. Take your 150 years of history, and put it in a museum. Puddles is coming for all the prizes. We start with Brutus.

And to quote one of my favorite psychopath characters in literature:

"I'm Not stuck in here with You!"

"You're ALL Stuck in here With ME!!!!

Careful for what you asked for B1G!  (ANNNDD..at Half Price!)

🤪😆😁

• Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 2/5/2024 at 9:47 AM, MicroBurst61 said:

And to quote one of my favorite psychopath characters in literature:

"I'm Not stuck in here with You!"

"You're ALL Stuck in here With ME!!!!

Careful for what you asked for B1G!  (ANNNDD..at Half Price!)

🤪😆😁

Edited by Duckley Palace
  • Thumbs Up 1