Jon Joseph

Fan Duel's SEC 2024 Win Totals Are Out

The leader in the clubhouse is Georgia at 10.5 wins. But, having to play at 2024 Playoff teams Bama and Texas and NY6 Peach Bowl winner Ole Miss, plus Clemson and Georgia Tech OOC? Whew!

9.5 - Bama - The Tide has covered the Over 14 seasons in a row. No pressure on HC DeBoer, right? / LSU / Ole Miss/ Missouri.

Missouri 2024 OOC - Murray State, Buffalo, Boston College, on the road at UMass (!). Easiest 2024 strength of schedule in the SEC. Let's see if the PO Ct will consider this or simply give Mizzou, with an Over, the SEC benefit of the doubt. 

SOONERSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

An early look at Fan Duel’s win totals for the SEC in 2024. Which teams will hit the over?

Strange, no Win Total for Texas. Sooners Wire predicts TX will come in at 10.5. How about 6.5 for Oklahoma and 5.5 for Florida? Mercy.

Edited by Jon Joseph

Here's a deeper dive into SEC win totals.

WWW.ON3.COM

Las Vegas has listed the over/under win totals for the SEC programs going into 2024, and On3 compiles them from top to bottom.

With its 2024 schedule, how can the Dawgs not be ranked SP+ 15 most difficult schedules? BRUTAL!

https://www.si.com/college/georgia/football/is-georgias-2024-schedule-its-toughest-ever

On 2/11/2024 at 11:14 AM, Jon Joseph said:

With its 2024 schedule, how can the Dawgs not be ranked SP+ 15 most difficult schedules? BRUTAL!

https://www.si.com/college/georgia/football/is-georgias-2024-schedule-its-toughest-ever

Yeah I agree Jon--that's nuts and makes me wonder if these guys know what the hell they are doing. Florida actually has a tougher schedule than Georgia but I think there are few if any power-4 teams that would gladly trade schedules with the Dawgs. Also, as for the pickup TE from Stanford, he is a grad transfer I believe but will not graduate until May in Palo Alto. So he misses Spring practice, and it is hard to know how big a contributor he will be coming into a TE room that is stacked with talent, even after the exit of Brock Bowers. The kid looks like a very good football player however.

• Applause 1

On 2/12/2024 at 1:15 AM, Nevada Dawg said:

Yeah I agree Jon--that's nuts and makes me wonder if these guys know what the hell they are doing. Florida actually has a tougher schedule than Georgia but I think there are few if any power-4 teams that would gladly trade schedules with the Dawgs. Also, as for the pickup TE from Stanford, he is a grad transfer I believe but will not graduate until May in Palo Alto. So he misses Spring practice, and it is hard to know how big a contributor he will be coming into a TE room that is stacked with talent, even after the exit of Brock Bowers. The kid looks like a very good football player however.

No surprise that a Hairy Dawg scored the winning SB points. A roller-coaster season finished nicely for WR Hardman.

THEATHLETIC.COM

Hardman caught the game-winning touchdown pass from Patrick Mahomes on Sunday. But his career path there is far from a straight line.