NJDuck

College Football Sweetheart Rankings: 2024 Roster Additions, Position Groups to Love

I guess I am partial, but they're missing some of Oregon's other position groups that could possibly make this list.

Who are college football's most talented teams in 2024 and which rosters added impactful players? In the first sweetheart rankings at 247Sports, circle various additions and position groups across the top 25 that are worthy of love heading into spring practice.

College football staffs which haven't yet started spring drills are combing over their rosters, trying to put together a malleable two-deep coming out of National Signing Day. Newcomers bring a renewed sense of optimism and if they're talented, engage in immediate position battles for reps, which is exactly what coaches want to see this time of year.

There are several gems which haven't yet arrived to the dance who are sure to steal a valentine or two when it comes to offseason hype.

Roses are red, violets are blue — it's time to dive into college football rosters in 2024 that are perfect for you:

247SPORTS.COM

You'll fall in love with these players and position groups.

Texas skill players? Why is young Manning even mentioned when he is not likely to see the field? The TX O that did not shine vs. UW's less-than-high-ranked D lost its 2 best RBs and most of the WR corp. Ewers was hurt last season and his backup is now playing for Manny Diaz at Duke.

The incoming transfer portal WR guys, including an OR St guy, look good on paper but? 

I'm not sold on TX, even with a light 2024 schedule by SEC standards, strolling into the SEC and finishing in the top 4 in the nation as the Horns are ranked in many preseason polls. TX was close to UW only due to a late play-calling screw up. The Ducks played better O twice against UW. And in 2023, TX had many close calls in the B12. 

• Thumbs Up 1