FishDuck Article

The B1G’s Biggest 2024 Out-Of-Conference Games

As Mr. FishDuck would say, “Good-gosh!” He was not just referring to his study of predictions and odds at Tips.gg, but the Dandy-Games of this next season in the B1G, on the non-conference side of the schedules. In 2024, the 18 B1G teams will play 15 out-of-conference (OOC) games versus Power 4 (P4) opponents. Two B1G teams play no P4 team ...

FISHDUCK.COM

As Mr. FishDuck would say, “Good-gosh!” He was not just referring to his study of predictions and odds at Tips.gg, but the Dandy-Games of this next season in…

Two Sites: FishDuck and the Our Beloved Ducks forum, The only "Forum with Decorum!" And All-Volunteer? What a wonderful community of Duck fans!

UNC at Minnesota, although I hope that the Gophers will give the Tar Heels the bird, is a creature-feature and not a creature-feather. 

The BC head coach is Bill O'Brien, who said 'Goodbye to Columbus' and opened the door for Chip to be the Buckeyes OC and for UCLA to hire DeShaun Foster as HC and Eric Bienemy as OC. 

Thanks again for all of the much-needed help I get from my sterling editor. 

Not that I want to be fair to Ohio State, but in fairness, in 2025 Ohio State plays the first of a H+H with Texas, and in 2027 plays the first of a H+H with Alabama. 

As balanced as B12 appears to be, in 2025 Oregon may be welcoming B12 champ Oklahoma State to Eugene. 

Thanks again Jon, for a superbly researched article where I learned so much about the many interesting non-conference games in the B1G next season.  To think of the Civil War game as non-conference?

Whew!

Troy Franklin_Eric Evans of Oregon Football.jpg

• Thanks 1

Mr. FishDuck