kirklandduck

Bo Nix to the Raiders?

Given I pledged to return to being a Raiders fan again this year no matter what, this would please me! 

The last two Raiders' head coaches took this Raiders fan toward other teams (Niners, Eagles) by their stupidity. I saw that the Raiders looked like a different team after canning Josh Mc Daniel last year. Maybe this wouldn't be a horrible place for Bo Nix to land. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeah same. I loved them when I was a kid in the 70s and 80s. After seeing the mini-documentary during the SB I remembered why I liked them and decided to go back. 

Edited by JabbaNoBargain

Hated the Raiders with Josh McDaniel; he clearly lost the locker room. Really liking their cohesiveness under Antonio Pierce and Bo would fit in great there.

I'd still root for the Raiders to lose twice a season though to another former Duck QB! 😉 

• Applause 1

I was blessed to be at the game in Tampa Bay when the underdog Raiders blew out the Washington Redskins 38-9 and prevented the Redskins from winning back-to-back Super Bowls. 

Marcus Allen was the star of the show rushing for 191 yards on 20 carries. Stud Washington RB John Rigins was held to 64 yards rushing.

The Trophy Presentation was tense with Commissioner Pete Rozelle handing the trophy to Al Davis at a time when the Raiders were suing the NFL over the NFL's refusal to allow Davis to move the franchise to LA. 

• Great post! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1