NJDuck

Oregon Ducks Announce Dates for Spring Practices and Pro Day

With spring rapidly approaching, according to Punxsutawney Phil at least, the Oregon football team has finalized its dates for Pro Day and the start of spring practice.

Earlier this month, head coach Dan Lanning shared that the Ducks’ spring game would be held at Autzen Stadium on April 27th.

Leading up to the Yellow versus Green game, the Ducks will close out winter practices and dive right into their spring schedule”

AUTZENZOO.COM

With spring approaching, according to Punxsutawney Phil at least, the Oregon football team has finalized its dates for Pro Day and the start of spring practice.

• Thanks 1

So I assume spring games will still be on the P12 network? Awkward.

• Haha 1

On 2/29/2024 at 12:53 PM, JabbaNoBargain said:

So I assume spring games will still be on the P12 network? Awkward.

Some have speculated it will be on the BIG network- nothing definitive though

On 2/29/2024 at 3:27 PM, Augduck said:

Some have speculated it will be on the BIG network- nothing definitive though

I would guess we’re pac12 until we aren’t. Maybe the remaining 2 will sell the rights for whatever they can scrounge up.

• Haha 1

Doubt we would be on the B1G Network, as we do not officially leave the PAC-12 until the end of June.  Beside, the PAC-2 has to steal as much revenue as possible.

No matter that they did not earn it..,

Mr. FishDuck

On 2/29/2024 at 6:44 PM, JabbaNoBargain said:

I would guess we’re pac12 until we aren’t. Maybe the remaining 2 will sell the rights for whatever they can scrounge up.

The Big 10 Network has already provided lots of Oregon coverage. The attached article has the Oregon spring game being broadcast on 4/27 on TBD.

WWW.FOXSPORTS.COM

Everything you know about college spring football, including storylines, schedules and extended reading from around the nation.