FishDuck Article

Seven Ducks Taking Part in 2024 NFL Combine

As many as seven members of the University of Oregon’s football team are in attendance at the 2024 NFL Combine at the Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis. Among the players hoping to make an impact are quarterback Bo Nix and running back Bucky Irving. A total of 321 players have been invited to this year’s event, and the seven-player assembly ...

FISHDUCK.COM

As many as seven members of the University of Oregon’s football team are in attendance at the 2024 NFL Combine at the Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis.
  • Thanks 1

Two Sites: FishDuck and the Our Beloved Ducks forum, The only "Forum with Decorum!" And All-Volunteer? What a wonderful community of Duck fans!

On 3/6/2024 at 12:22 PM, FishDuck Article said:

are in attendance

The NFL Combine ended on Sunday, March 3rd! For the most part it ended on Saturday the 2nd, as Sunday was just offensive linemen doing a few things. I got tricked into watching on Sunday, hoping to see Jackson Powers-Johnson run the 40, but he didn't participate in that!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/6/2024 at 4:34 PM, 2002duck said:

The NFL Combine ended on Sunday, March 3rd!

Yep.  It was an article I was paid to run because of a link in the article. When it comes to expenses of two websites...

giphy.gif

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 3/6/2024 at 4:52 PM, Charles Fischer said:

paid to run

Good thing I read the article, then! But I'm a unicorn these days. I consider ads, especially tv and streaming ads, to be critical to the solvency and future of American sports and entertainment. The younger generations and the forgetful Gen-Xers forget how bills actually get paid. 

Edited by 2002duck

Actually, I did not get paid for it being read, but by placing a backlink into the article.  A new gambling site needs to raise its profile on Google, so it is found by gamblers, thus an SEO Marketing company contacts me to place an article, or just a link into an article.

The firm behind the link today is in South Africa, and the one the other day was located in Eastern Europe, Vilnius City, Lithuania.  (I get emailed in the middle of our night, which is the middle of their work-day the next day)

Vilnius City Old Town...

Vilnius city guide: What to see and do in Lithuania's pocket-sized capital  | The Independent

Thank you for your kind thoughtfulness, 2002duck.

Mr. FishDuck