Jon Joseph

USC Tougher Opponent Than Oregon?

I think this Wolverine may have rabies.

WOLVERINESWIRE.USATODAY.COM

This is the definitive ranking of games in 2024. #GoBlue

• Haha 1

Novostad at QB? That's some great journalism.

😂 From a top-ranked public university. The author may want to tune into Ducks Wire.

• Mic drop 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sheesh- very little research but then again the author may possess an SEC mentality in which one firmly believes that no 'big boy football' is played west of the Mississippi.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/19/2024 at 11:22 AM, Jon Joseph said:

I think this Wolverine may have rabies.

WOLVERINESWIRE.USATODAY.COM

This is the definitive ranking of games in 2024. #GoBlue

I think it's just a continued sign that no one outside of the West coast footprint has paid any attention to West coast football in the last decade. 

It's fine... I'll take Oregon as the B1G Champion and let them all have buyers remorse. They are thinking they got a bunch of money for some easy wins but I think most will be unhappy with the results. 

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Loved this quote on Oregon 

"The biggest factor that puts Oregon over Washington is the level of recruits each school pulls in. Both squads are replacing a similar number of starters from 2023, but the Ducks are in a better position to replicate their past success." 

Ummm no. 

Washington has zero starters returning on offense and only a couple on defense. 

Oregon has more pass catchers returning as starters than Washington has total starters.

Also talent wise Oregon is reloading with more talent that Washington has on their entire roster which isn't even a full roster. 

• Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Think they’re still smarting from dropping the last two.

• Applause 1

I always have to restrain myself when the husky acolytes on Twitter (X) start throwing out the scores of the last three matchups and dissing DL as a great recruiter and nothing more,  but I digress. 

Dawg fans know very well, (damn well) they have a lot of work to do and winning a lot of games next year is going to be a big task. 

There's those pesky little things called facts and the facts bear out that team was decimated big time and they have not yet replenished.   The other thing most won't publicly admit is that they wished DeBoer had done what Dan did when the Alabama thing surfaced.  Their strategy was hope and we all know about hope as a strategy, it ain't one.

Time will tell.

• Thumbs Up 1

Penn St. put higher than Texas too. This writer is a major LEGACY B1G homer. The tune will change once once we start beating down the B1G teams.

Not only will they need to pay attention to us for real, they will want to say how awesome we are to maximize the value of their losses as "good losses."

I mean you can't ignore or claim a team sucks if they beat you down.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/19/2024 at 3:52 PM, Solar said:

Penn St. put higher than Texas too.

The cherry on top? Michigan doesn't play Penn St in 2024.

WWW.ESPN.COM

ESPN has the full 2024 Michigan Wolverines Regular Season NCAAF schedule. Includes game times, TV listings and ticket...

• Thumbs Up 1

It’s almost like they wrote the article using information from 6 months ago. 

Edited by JabbaNoBargain
  • Thumbs Up 1