Charles Fischer

Big-12....He's YOUR Problem Now! Whew!

Big brother Utah is already ashamed of him...  Glad to be moving on to the B1G!

• Mic drop 1
  • Applause 1

Mr. FishDuck

Speaking of the B1G...what the heck?

You gotta admit...that was funny!  (Well played by our new B1G friends)

• Wow 3
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

I thought Michigan stopped sending spies out to their fellow Big Ten schools?  Just when you thought it was safe to come out to practice 😱   Or, maybe Michigan just wanting to send Oregon a gift welcoming us to the Big Ten neighborhood.

• Haha 3

On 4/5/2024 at 12:47 PM, NJDuck said:

I thought Michigan stopped sending spies out to their fellow Big Ten schools?  Just when you thought it was safe to come out to practice 😱   Or, maybe Michigan just wanting to send Oregon a gift welcoming us to the Big Ten neighborhood.

If say it's their mascot but Michigan doesn't have a mascot because they feel a mascot is beneath them. 

On 4/5/2024 at 6:30 PM, David Marsh said:

If say it's their mascot but Michigan doesn't have a mascot because they feel a mascot is beneath them. 

Or maybe in truth they know it would not work to have a real wolverine in the stadium, and a person in a wolverine costume just might look ridiculous. 😉

• Thumbs Up 1

I want to like Deion, but he is acting more like Lamar Ball everyday. Saying he's going to pull an Eli with his son, but take it further with all his draft capable players.

Hall of Fame player. Hasn't proved anything as a coach though. If I were in position to pick his guys, I wouldn't touch them until round five. Play around with the pros, see where it gets you.