Charles Fischer

More Delusion: Beavers will FOREVER Blame Oregon for Their Decline

I was on another site to see if anything was covered there that we don't have posted....and I ran into a post where the quotes below from Oregon fans were pretty sad concerning Beaver fans.  

I think we have to accept that Oregon State fans will NEVER admit that their plight is actually their doing, or incompetence of those they had in charge of athletics for decades.

"I have a family member, an avid Beaver Believer, who holds UO responsible for the demise of the Pac-12. If you ask me it's pretty irrational and the conference was dead in the water once USC and UCLA left (HUGE part of the TV market share). He says we should have stuck around to help out OSU but I have a hard time believing if the roles were reversed here that OSU wouldn't have bolted and left us for dead."

"My boss is a big Beav and I made the mistake of getting his thoughts over a beer one time. He claims that UofO and UW never tried to hold it together. I said what about SC, didn’t they ruin it for everyone way before UofO was considering a move?  He got really upset and just said it was all Oregon’s doing and said he “hates all Ducks”. I just let it go and have never mentioned it again. It was pretty eye opening."

"Well, I have family members who are Beavs fans, and they are not only blaming Oregon for the death of the PAC-12, but they are also wishing, hoping and praying that we get stomped in the Big 10. They would love nothing more."

If you run into this nonsense from those who wear orange...save this article link below to refer to. Haters are gonna hate! (Not that I'd know anything about that)

FISHDUCK.COM

I am sick of the pretentious articles by John Canzano and other writers who portray the Beavers as the aggrieved party in the Pac-12 dissolution…

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

LBS: A mental disease that stems from severe delusion. Some claim it is a genetic disease passed down from Beaver to Beaver. There is a sensory delay, one that blinds the eye from seeing how atrocious the brownish orange sunglasses shade them from reality. 

Dr. PuddleMaker has tried to determine the placement of the defective brain anomaly, but has been unable to determine it's whereabouts. It may be the frontal cerebral cortex, or their brains may actually be located in another area of the body. Beavers look like they are feeling the result of digestive failure, but claim it's a pain equivalent to what we call a headache. Perhaps that is a sign of their brain's location.

There is nothing that can be done for those suffering LBS. Just smile and back away slowly. They will lash out without warning, green seems to be a trigger. Be safe folks, LBS is widespread in the Pacific Northwest.

• Haha 3
  • Great post! 1

On 4/7/2024 at 2:47 PM, Duckley Palace said:

LBS: A mental disease that stems from severe delusion. Some claim it is a genetic disease passed down from Beaver to Beaver. There is a sensory delay, one that blinds the eye from seeing how atrocious the brownish orange sunglasses shade them from reality. 

Dr. PuddleMaker has tried to determine the placement of the defective brain anomaly, but has been unable to determine it's whereabouts. It may be the frontal cerebral cortex, or their brains may actually be located in another area of the body. Beavers look like they are feeling the result of digestive failure, but claim it's a pain equivalent to what we call a headache. Perhaps that is a sign of their brain's location.

There is nothing that can be done for those suffering LBS. Just smile and back away slowly. They will lash out without warning, green seems to be a trigger. Be safe folks, LBS is widespread in the Pacific Northwest.

Spot ON! Please tell Rob Mullens to back away from scheduling more games vs. these unctuous thieves or to move out of Eugene and allow someone with a clue to take over his job.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/7/2024 at 1:36 PM, Jon Joseph said:

Spot ON! Please tell Rob Mullens to back away from scheduling more games vs. these unctuous thieves or to move out of Eugene and allow someone with a clue to take over his job.

I'm afraid Mullens suffers from Superior Duck guilt. The administrators won't tell the truth because of political nonsense. Oregon did the state dirty evidently. They forgot that they had to not only walk little brother to class, but also make sure they don't get picked last in dodgeball, get their lunch for them, and take notes for them in class. They're brothers after all.

• Applause 1

You know, I would have thought by now that we would see some Beaver fans owning it...placing the responsibility where it belongs.  It always fascinates me to see intelligent people absolve themselves of any accountability.

I can see that this is a delusion that will never die.

So often "Little-Brother"

makes you cringe...

Beaver Meme4.jpg

• Cool 1

Mr. FishDuck

The “angery” rodent grad student forgot to use spellcheck…Charles, your pictures of their fans always make me laugh. 

Rodents can go pound sand. Even their football coach bailed out from that dumpster fire. 

• Thumbs Up 1