NJDuck

Oregon Athletic Director Rob Mullens Reveals Emotions On Pac-12 Conference Downfall

Oregon Athletics leave the Pac-12 Conference for the Big Ten Conference in August. Oregon Athletic Director Rob Mullens reveals his emotions on the Pac-12 downfall.

Interesting, 15 Ohio St. zip codes in the season tickets sold.  Also, every game is pretty much sold out for next year. Between season tickets sold, 3,000 visitors ticket allotment will be sold, student section increased.

You will have to pay high price on the secondary market for tickets.

PODCASTS.APPLE.COM

‎Show Bald Faced Truth with John Canzano, Ep BFT Interview: Rob Mullens - May 2, 2024

Oregon vs. Ohio State Ticket Sales? Autzen Stadium Expansion? Oregon Athletic Director Addresses

Autzen Stadium Expansion? Oregon Athletic Director Rob Mullens Address Stadium Plans, Ticket Sales

WWW.SI.COM

Autzen Stadium Expansion? Oregon Athletic Director Rob Mullens Address Stadium Plans, Ticket Sales

15 Ohio zip codes for Ducks tickets?

30 zip codes in Columbus Metro.

1,400 plus zip codes in Ohio which has a population of 11.8 million.

The more revealing answer would be how many total season tickets ordered from those 15 zip codes.  Does it tie to a ticket broker?

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Where was the concern when Larry was running amok? With a settlement of the House case likely and the attendant direct pay-for-play agreement, every athletic department cent is precious.

You do not give up home games and you should not bend over for teams the market has passed over. 

I'm disappointed but not surprised, that these types of questions were not asked.

On 5/3/2024 at 10:53 AM, HDuck said:

The more revealing answer would be how many total season tickets ordered from those 15 zip codes.

I think it was a total of 15 season tickets purchased from Ohio zip codes.

As of Mullens research, Ohio St v Oregon is the second highest resale price.

On 5/3/2024 at 11:39 AM, Steven A said:

I think it was a total of 15 season tickets purchased from Ohio zip codes.

I'm hoping this is the case. 

It's be nice to not have too much red in the stadium that game. 

• Thumbs Up 1