NJDuck

2025 Men's Basketball Recruiting

Oregon extends offer to surging 2025 4-star PF

The Ducks have extended a new scholarship offer to a top power forward.

247SPORTS.COM

The Ducks have extended a new scholarship offer to a top power forward.

Oregon Basketball Offers 2025 5-Star Power Forward

The Oregon Ducks are recruiting the 6-10 power forward from New Orleans extremely hard and looking to add him to their 2025 recruiting class.

WWW.SI.COM

Heading into the Big Ten Conference, Dana Altman and Oregon hoops are looking to keep the train rolling. The Ducks have...

I have a strong feeling that having Coach Stubblefield back in the Duck fold is going to make a huge difference in both recruiting AND player development.  Timing is good for his return, moving into the B1G.

Of course being able to point to another basketball "pro- duck" (Sir Payton Pritchard) with a NBA championship ring doesn't hurt much in recruiting either!

Go Ducks!

• Great post! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just want to get something off my chest that's been bothering me for the past few months. As the NBA draft inches closer, I always check out the various mock drafts posted online. Seems every one has Adem Bona (UCLA) going in the middle of the 2nd round. Our beloved Dante, meanwhile, goes undrafted.  Are you kidding me?

Okay, I realize that Dante has a long injury history. And, I realize that he was--until recently--petitioning for an additional year of college eligibility. Even so, did these scouting savants watch the Ducks play these past few seasons? Dante made huge improvements in his footwork over the past two years.

The Blazers may not be the best example right now, but I look at some of the guys they've had on their roster as back-up centers recently--Moses Brown, Ibou Badji, Duop Reath--and I can't help but think that Dante is easily better than any of them. I'm betting he lands on an NBA team roster next season, whether it's as a draftee or as a free agent.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Pure speculation on my part, but following a head coaching experience that had little to no support at DePaul, wondering if what brought TS back into the fold was the incentive from Altman to endorse him as his replacement upon retirement?

Oregon extends offer to surging 5-star center

Oregon extended an offer to an elite prospect out of the midwest.

Dana Altman and the Oregon men’s basketball program are looking for additional post players for their roster beyond the 2024-25 season, and they recently offered a rising star big man from Missouri.

After Altman and his coaching staff evaluated 4-star Chris Cenac during the NBA Top 1oo Camp, Oregon offered a scholarship.  Cenac announced the scholarship offer this week on social media.

During the NBA Top 100 Camp, Eenac turned heads and 247Sports was on hand for the evaluation.  Here is a recent scouting report on the most recent offer of an Oregon prospect

247SPORTS.COM

Oregon extended an offer to an elite prospect out of the midwest.