NJDuck

2025 Men's Basketball Recruiting

You may not have noticed the menu bar in the header.  There is a new item called “News.”  We invited you to explore this section.

When you click on the word “News,” you will see an index of multiple links to sports news sites for your enjoyment!

From now on, except for a very few circumstances, our threads will be just one page. Advertising only appears on the first page and we want to make as much money as possible for the site.  The bonus in doing this is that it will be easier for everyone to move around the thread.

You will always be able to refer to the previous thread for reference.  To see the previous thread for this topic, Click Here.

This Thread is for News Articles ONLY.  You can always start a new thread with any of these articles for discussion.

Oregon Basketball Offers 2025 5-Star Power Forward

The Oregon Ducks are recruiting the 6-10 power forward from New Orleans extremely hard and looking to add him to their 2025 recruiting class.

WWW.SI.COM

Heading into the Big Ten Conference, Dana Altman and Oregon hoops are looking to keep the train rolling. The Ducks have...

I have a strong feeling that having Coach Stubblefield back in the Duck fold is going to make a huge difference in both recruiting AND player development.  Timing is good for his return, moving into the B1G.

Of course being able to point to another basketball "pro- duck" (Sir Payton Pritchard) with a NBA championship ring doesn't hurt much in recruiting either!

Go Ducks!

• Great post! 2
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just want to get something off my chest that's been bothering me for the past few months. As the NBA draft inches closer, I always check out the various mock drafts posted online. Seems every one has Adem Bona (UCLA) going in the middle of the 2nd round. Our beloved Dante, meanwhile, goes undrafted.  Are you kidding me?

Okay, I realize that Dante has a long injury history. And, I realize that he was--until recently--petitioning for an additional year of college eligibility. Even so, did these scouting savants watch the Ducks play these past few seasons? Dante made huge improvements in his footwork over the past two years.

The Blazers may not be the best example right now, but I look at some of the guys they've had on their roster as back-up centers recently--Moses Brown, Ibou Badji, Duop Reath--and I can't help but think that Dante is easily better than any of them. I'm betting he lands on an NBA team roster next season, whether it's as a draftee or as a free agent.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Pure speculation on my part, but following a head coaching experience that had little to no support at DePaul, wondering if what brought TS back into the fold was the incentive from Altman to endorse him as his replacement upon retirement?

Oregon extends offer to surging 5-star center

Oregon extended an offer to an elite prospect out of the midwest.

Dana Altman and the Oregon men’s basketball program are looking for additional post players for their roster beyond the 2024-25 season, and they recently offered a rising star big man from Missouri.

After Altman and his coaching staff evaluated 4-star Chris Cenac during the NBA Top 1oo Camp, Oregon offered a scholarship.  Cenac announced the scholarship offer this week on social media.

During the NBA Top 100 Camp, Eenac turned heads and 247Sports was on hand for the evaluation.  Here is a recent scouting report on the most recent offer of an Oregon prospect

247SPORTS.COM

Oregon extended an offer to an elite prospect out of the midwest.

Oregon extends offer to surging 2025 4-star PF

The Ducks have extended a new scholarship offer to a top power forward.

247SPORTS.COM

The Ducks have extended a new scholarship offer to a top power forward.

4-Star Center Eric Reibe Narrows Recruitment, Expected to Visit Oregon

Oregon made the cut along with a number of blue-blood programs in North Carolina, Kentucky, and Kansas.  The 7-foot, 235-pound big man also included some top academic schools such as Harvard, and Stanford.  The Maryland prep has already visited Creighton, Harvard, and Iowa, and is scheduled to visit Oregon on October 2.

WWW.ON3.COM

A top 40 recruit in the 2025 class has cut their recruitment down to eleven schools, Oregon expects to receive a visit in the coming months.

Oregon Ducks Basketball Officially Offers Top-50 Player, No. 1 Tight End in the Country

The Oregon Ducks men’s basketball program has extended a scholarship offer to highly touted recruit Kendre Harrison. Best known for his dominance on the football field as the nation’s top tight end, Harrison is also a highly coveted basketball prospect.

WWW.SI.COM

EUGENE- Class of 2026 five-star football recruit Kendre Harrison has revealed his top six schools. The No. 1 tight end in the nation will decide between North C

2025 4-star wing visiting Oregon today

Winters Grady, On3’s No. 43 recruit in the 2025 class is taking an unofficial visit to Oregon today. The talented wing prospect is a Lake Oswego (Ore.) native now playing for Prolific Prep in California. The No. 12 Small Forward, and No. 4 recruit in California has a 6’6 200-pound frame.

WWW.ON3.COM

Winters Grady, an On3 Top150 recruit, is unofficially visiting Oregon today. Oregon sits in prime position for the Lake Oswego (Ore.) native.

Can Dana Altman, Oregon Ducks Land Best Two-Way Player In 2025?

The five-star Caleb Wilson, a top five prospect in the 2025 class, has cut his list to 12 schools. The 6-9 forward is ultra-versatile and has the makings of an elite wing at the next level.

WWW.SI.COM

You won't find a better player on both ends of the floor in the 2025 recruiting class and Dana Altman of the Oregon Ducks has a chance of adding him to his futu

Pure shooter, especially from long range.

WWW.SI.COM

Every college basketball program in the nation wants a deep threat like Winters Grady. The 6-6 sharpshooter comes from nearby Lake Oswego, Oregon but plays his

Five star, 7 footer.

WWW.SI.COM

2025 five-star prospect Eric Reibe, the No. 2 overall ranked center according to On3, has moved up his official visits to both Indiana for September 20th-22nd a