Charles Fischer

Oh No! Washington's 2025 Recruiting is Lagging! So Sad...

Never miss an opportunity to give Beavis a kick, laugh at USC, or insult the Huskies...

Washington has three of the Rivals 4-Stars, while Oregon has seven, with more coming!  (Whoops!  Just picked up another 4-Star...make that eight!)

giphy.gif

Good thing I never said I was noble!

• Go Ducks! 1

Mr. FishDuck

WWW.ON3.COM

2025 Washington Huskies Football team commit list with the industry comparison.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Mr. FishDuck

In fairness (as if they deserve fairness) it is still early…we just picked up one DB and shot up 16 spots 😆 

Edited by JabbaNoBargain
  • Applause 1

On 6/25/2024 at 8:50 PM, JabbaNoBargain said:

In fairness (as if they deserve fairness) it is still early…we just picked up one DB and shot up 16 spots 😆 

Beat out Penn State for a CB from Maryland which is nice.

On 6/25/2024 at 6:24 PM, Jon Joseph said:

Beat out Penn State for a CB from Maryland which is nice.

When Dano was hired at Oregon...he said they would go nationwide to get talent...and he is.  Being in the B1G had to have helped land this player?

Defense Poster_Screenshot from ABC Sports Video.jpg

Mr. FishDuck

On 6/25/2024 at 6:32 PM, Charles Fischer said:

When Dano was hired at Oregon...he said they would go nationwide to get talent...and he is.  Being in the B1G had to have helped land this player?

I'm sure it did ... 

And I'm sure it may be part of the reason we got Donte Moore via the transfer portal. I think he originally flipped to UCLA was because they would be in the B1G. 

These B1G footprint kids can now come to Oregon and know they'll be able to play in front of family at least once or twice a year without them coming to Eugene. A lot of the B1G schools are only a few hours from each other. 

So in Finny's case, located in Maryland, Oregon will play games at Maryland, Penn State, and Rutgers. Ohio State is a longer drive but certainly not far. That means that Oregon will have a game rather close at least once a year. 

That sort of thing matters and shrinks the distance a little. 

Whenever Oregon goes to playing California there is always a lot of families of athletes that go to the games. Now the same will be true across the B1G. 

• Great post! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1