Steven A

Recruit Jordon Davison "We Got Some Hot Ones Coming"

HIGHSCHOOL.SI.COM

In the midst of a hot streak, the Oregon Ducks have a top-five recruiting class nationally in the 2025 cycle. And it looks like they...

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Great time to be a Duck. Been a fan since my sophomore year in 84' and we have sure come a long way.

• Thumbs Up 1

It is great when players are buzzing about the proram. 

A lot of recruits from around the country attend the same football camps. So, our guys can do a little advertising about what Oregon has to offer, and the culture around the program.

Jordon Davison states that when Locklyn left he felt that Oregon wasn’t for him anymore. Dan Lanning makes personal contact with him and he commits.

There is no doubt that Dan is special when it comes to creating a picture of how these players will fit into our offense, or defense. He has elevated the program into something special, and his guys have the talent to win a Championship. 

With the talent that is already here, and more on the way, the Ducks look destined to add that Championship trophy to the display case. 

• Applause 1

I remember last year I heard an interview with a scout that said Frazier was going to be good, but he said just wait till Davidson breaks out, he's gonna be even better, according to the scout anyway