NJDuck

College football Analyst Greg McElroy's Big Ten Tier List may be Disrespectful to a Recent Champion

Which Big Ten teams are National Championship contenders? ESPN’s Greg McElroy has broken down the 18-team conference into five tiers, from title contenders to cellar dwellers.

Only 2 B1G Contenders? 

Another ESecPN honk. Penn State has a 59% chance to make the Playoff. PSU isn't a contender? 10-2 with a win at West Virginia and Penn State is in.

WWW.SPORTINGNEWS.COM

Now that the college football playoff has expanded to 12 teams, how many contenders are in the Big Ten? Greg McElroy lists only two.

Who cares about this guy's opinion? Tide fans?

On 7/30/2024 at 11:49 AM, criticalduck said:

Who cares about this guy's opinion? Tide fans?

No more or less bias than any other hack out there 😆 

I do think Michigan is being a bit undervalued, they still have some tremendous players in the trenches on both sides, a stacked D, and a HB that looks like a day one prospect. That combo can go a long ways with in the B1G.

Edited by JabbaNoBargain
  • Thumbs Up 1

I care about his opinion. He is a first-rate college analyst.

Of course, analysts who make so many calls get a number wrong. I believe Michigan has a good shot .very good, at reaching the playoffs but have lost too much to be considereed prime candidates to hoist the trophy when all the playoff smoke as cleared.  In this sense I agree with McElroy.

Of course, I also know that many of you may not give a flip about what I think

• Thumbs Up 1

Nevada Dawg - In honor of UGA and the Olympics I'll have you know I give a triple flip with a perfect dismount regarding your opinion!

👍👍👍

On 7/31/2024 at 8:02 AM, Jon Joseph said:

Nevada Dawg - In honor of UGA and the Olympics I'll have you know I give a triple flip with a perfect dismount regarding your opinion!

👍👍👍

Lol, thanks Jon

• Thanks 1