Steven A

Will Stein Using Napkins to Draw Up Plays

Please use ball point pens, I once had to probate a Will from a napkin where a "flare type" pen was used, and it was very hard to read the bled writing.

WWW.SI.COM

EUGENE - The Oregon Ducks enter the Big Ten Conference with one of the most explosive and exciting offenses in college football. The Ducks are led by the top-tr

Or, leave fake napkins in Ann Arbor.

• Salute 1
  • Cool 1
  • Haha 2

Ideas can strike at any time.  As a software engineer I've lost count of the number of times I was stuck on a problem then suddenly the solution struck while I was in the shower or mowing the lawn.  In order to not lose it I'd always scribble it on a post-it or whatever scrap of paper I could find quickly.

From the article it sounds like Gabriel already has some chemistry with TFerg, we could see the TE turn into an even bigger role in the offense this season.

• Thumbs Up 1

I love how a coach is thinking like that, but what really caught my eye was trick plays? 

Having some on-hand for the big games might be handy...

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 7/30/2024 at 4:47 PM, kirklandduck said:

As a software engineer I've lost count of the number of times I was stuck on a problem then suddenly the solution struck while I was in the shower or mowing the lawn.

Ha! I am a software engineer too! 

And the best solutions always appear in the shower.

This why we are compensated by complexity and not for how long our butts are in our seats.

• Thumbs Up 1