Charles Fischer

Oregon Injury Update!

I like some of the other information Crepea provides about the back-ups.  Good stuff...

Oregon Ducks center Alex Forsyth questionable, safety Jordan Happle out vs. Colorado by James Crepea of OregonLive

Offensive line_Craig Strobeck.jpg

Mr. FishDuck

The fact that Oregon has been able to successfully mix and match their offensive line due to injuries to the extent that Oregon has done it this year is nothing short of amazing. It says a lot about the high intelligence of O-line players and their ability to keep track of the assignments of every O-line position.

Landman not being able to play is a huge loss for Colorado's defense. Still, I'm looking for a much closer game than the oddsmakers are predicting because that's been the story of the Ducks all season long so far.

• Thumbs Up 1

What injury did Justin Flowe sustain? Was surgery required? Is he expected to return next season? 

On 10/28/2021 at 10:06 AM, ArkieDuck said:

What injury did Justin Flowe sustain? Was surgery required? Is he expected to return next season? 

It was a significant foot injury...should be full  go next season, no word on spring, that I've heard

Yeah saw the Landman injury report, that's a huge blow for the Buffalo.  If our D and their struggling O collide, will this be our first shutout of the year?  Landman out, will this be the week we actually look like a top-8 team against a conference doormat?  What I'm getting at is, will we actually win this 59-0?  That is my hope and that's what I will predict this week.  It could boil down to whether we play down to the level of competition again. 

I expect to see 3 QB's get playing time.  Thompson or Butterfield should have played a lot more this season even if AB is the starter.  They should have been in before the 2nd Quarter ended against Stoney Brook.  They should have seen time against Arizona and Cal, those should have been 59-0 types of games.  It's 10:13 and I just got my first coffee, sorry  GO DUCKS

Edited by JDuck
  • Thumbs Up 1