Steven A

Oregon Marketing Theme Videos "2024"

You may not have noticed the menu bar in the header.  There is a new item called “News.”  We invited you to explore this section.

When you click on the word “News,” you will see an index of multiple links to sports news sites for your enjoyment!

From now on, except for a very few circumstances, our threads will be just one page. Advertising only appears on the first page and we want to make as much money as possible for the site.  The bonus in doing this is that it will be easier for everyone to move around the thread.

Visit this thread often for new upcoming videos

This Thread is for News Articles ONLY.  You can always start a new thread with any of these articles for discussion.

• Applause 2

From Steven A.

"That Team Out West," New Video Drop

"We don't mind bothering people over at Oregon, that means we're doing something right"

• Like 1

From CARTM25

New Big Ten College "Maps Commercial"

Christmas is my favorite time of the year.

But then I ask myself: "Is it really?"

College Football >= Everything

• Like 1

The Oregon Ducks Soar Together, with the Relentless Spirit of Champions.

We Are The Oregon Ducks 

Oregon Ducks To Release Hard-Knocks Style Documentary Series: How To Watch

Oregon Ducks football announced the upcoming release of a four-part documentary titled "That Team Out West", patterned after HBO's renowned series, "Hard Knocks". The show will give Ducks' fans near-unlimited access to all that is Oregon football. The first episode will air on Tuesday, Aug. 6 with new episodes every Tuesday through the month on Ducks social accounts.

WWW.SI.COM

The Oregon Ducks are now an official member of the Big Ten Conference and that means stepping the game up. They have not wasted any time in announcing their pre

• Wow 1

Our Narrative Is Ours

It's our confidence & disruption that defines Oregon.

How Oregon Ducks Football Can Earn "That Team Out West" Moniker

If Oregon football is serious about becoming "That Team Out West", there is some business they'll need to attend to in order to earn the respect, and hate, of the rest of the conference to the east.

WWW.SI.COM

The Oregon Ducks are officially members of the Big Ten Conference, and with that comes expectations as well as ridicule. This past week, the Ducks announced a n

That Team Out West | Preparation | Fall Camp Week 1

Behind the scenes with Oregon Football as they prepare for their inaugural Big Ten season. As week one of Fall Camp begins, take a look back at an off-season focused on brotherhood. Follow the Ducks as they journey across the state of Oregon in search of a deeper connection to each other.

• Like 3

20 Years of Changing The Game

Own The "O"

Oregon has the best videos made! Better content and visually than most studios. They could even make me look "mavelous!"

On 8/9/2024 at 1:51 PM, NJDuck said:

20 Years of Changing The Game

Own The "O"

Love the O! However, Oregon has gone away from it from time to time. It should always be prominent on our uniforms and/or helmets. I personally dislike the winged helmets and logo. 

On 8/10/2024 at 9:52 AM, OregonDucks said:

Love the O! However, Oregon has gone away from it from time to time. It should always be prominent on our uniforms and/or helmets. I personally dislike the winged helmets and logo. 

I hear you.  One thing that is great about the new Generation O uniform/helmets. will have a mix.  Just a few below.  I also like The Duck on the shoulders.

Screenshot-2024-08-02-at-12.05.33%E2%80%

oregon-ducks-gang-green-uniforms-2024-5. 

USATSI_10286072.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

Even helmets with wings has the "O" on the back of the helmets.

aq0horwxmrq5bylema2p.jpg

That Team Out West | Physicality

Pain is temporary. Especially when everything you’ve worked for is right in front of you. 

It’s week 2 of Oregon’s Fall Camp and things are getting physical. Pads are on, the next in line are up, and all that work the Ducks have done in the offseason is starting to pay off.

• Go Ducks! 1

Duck fans should be prepared as Oregon enters prime marketing season

In reality, they’re probably planning a promotion that we could never see coming in a million years. Lord knows that most of us weren’t expecting a 151-foot Nix to set up shop in NYC a year ago.

Ultimately, I have no idea what the Ducks are planning. But I have a feeling they’re going to do something, and it’s going to be big.

I could be wrong. But I woke up on Friday and realized that it was prime marketing season. Keep your head on a swivel.

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

The ‘Bodacious’ billboards went up in New York and Texas a year ago. So what do the Oregon Ducks have planned this year?

That Team Out West | Speed | Fall Camp Week 3

For Oregon, Speed has always been the name of the game.

Put the Ducks on Sportscenter

• Like 1

Blast from the past! My QB while I was in school. Has production quality changed!!

That Team Out West - Depth

Ducks ready to take Big Ten football 'by storm'

With Dillon Gabriel leading Oregon's high-flying offense, Dan Lanning and the Ducks aim to deliver on massive expectations with a statement first season in the Big Ten Conference.

WWW.NBCSPORTS.COM

With Dillon Gabriel leading Oregon's high-flying offense, Dan Lanning and the Ducks aim to deliver on massive expectations...

Oregon mascot returns to Autzen Stadium after visiting all Big Ten schools but Washington

T.CO

Saturday cannot come soon enough! Going to be a fun year for OBD! 

WATCH: Oregon Ducks Release Hype Video For Oregon State Rivalry Game

The Oregon Ducks are gearing up for their rivalry matchup against the Oregon State Beavers, and the Ducks' social media team released a trailer for the game.

WWW.SI.COM

The No. 9 Oregon Ducks are getting fans riled up ahead of Saturday's rivalry matchup against the Oregon State Beavers in Corvallis. The social media team in Eu

Ducks vs Them | 2024 Oregon Football Game 3 | “Connection in Corvallis”