Charles Fischer

Today! Oregon Replays vs. Purdue, Wisconsin Rose Bowls, Washington & Training Camp on B1G Network!

Starting at 5:00 PM PST is the replay versus Purdue, as Oregon was just emerging in the Spread Offense in 2008, with some sweet names from the past. Then the 2012 and 2020 Rose Bowls against Wisconsin are programed, with an Oregon practice report as well.

A Sweet Beginning!

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

There is one non-Ducks show on at 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM, but other than that...it is all-Oregon from 5:00 PM to Midnight PST.

Also...the official WELCOME show for Oregon is replayed Sunday morning at 6:30 AM, so set your DVRs!

LaMichael James in the open field versus Purdue...

LaMichael James_Video.jpg

Kiko Alonso sacking Russell Wilson...one of my favorite pics of all time!

Russell Wilson and Kiko Alonso_Amazing Moments Photograhy.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 8/3/2024 at 1:49 PM, Charles Fischer said:

Starting at 5:00 PM PST is the replay versus Purdue, as Oregon was just emerging in the Spread Offense in 2008, with some sweet names from the past. Then the 2012 and 2020 Rose Bowls against Wisconsin are programed, with an Oregon practice report as well.

A Sweet Beginning!

giphy.gif

Sooo... They're not replaying the 2021 game against Ohio State? Or the last meeting between Oregon and Michigan? 

Hmmm.... Maybe they don't want to relive those games just yet. 

• Haha 1

On 8/3/2024 at 6:14 PM, David Marsh said:

Sooo... They're not replaying the 2021 game against Ohio State? Or the last meeting between Oregon and Michigan? 

Hmmm.... Maybe they don't want to relive those games just yet. 

Actually they did.  I recorded ithe 2021 Ohio St. game which was aired earlier today and the 2007 Michigan game is being recorded as I am writing this right now.

On 8/3/2024 at 4:28 PM, NJDuck said:

Actually they did.  I recorded ithe 2021 Ohio St. game which was aired earlier today and the 2007 Michigan game is being recorded as I am writing this right now.

Alright fair enough. 

I need to look up a YouTube version of the Michigan game again. I won't get live TV and the B1G network until the season is about to start. 

The 2012 RB was SO much fun. I sat in the midst of the Wisco fans' end zone. That D and O was one of the best all time!

One key player, who was playing his last game as a Duck, finally lived up to his hype, was Lavasier Tuinei! That guy dropped SO many balls through four years but seem to catch everything thrown in his direction!

Will be remembered as the Rose Bowl hero along with De'Anthony Thomas.

• Thumbs Up 1

The Purdue game was an away game with the Storm Trooper helmet and jerseys, with green pants.  We won in Double-Overtime after being down 20-3 after the first quarter, and then the defense only gave up six points after that.

Gosh, it was a future NFL Defensive Backfield with Jarius Byrd, Walter Thurmond, TJ Ward, and Patrick Chung. Whew!  At linebacker we had Spencer Paysinger and Casey Matthews and on the defensive line with had Will Tukuafu and Nick Reed!

On offense was Jeremiah Johnson, LeGarrette Blount, Ed Dickson and Jeff Maehl.  At QB we had Justin Roper playing most of it due to injury, and when got hurt in OT, then Freshman Chris Harper ran the Zone Read and option well enough for Oregon to score.  Sweet stuff!

Walter Thurmond

Walter Thurmond_Video.jpg

Mr. FishDuck