DUCKS4OUUO

Plan in Place for Home Playoff Game? And Boise State?

Just thinking ahead if the Ducks were to host a first round playoff game would season ticket holders get a chance to get their regular seats?  I'm trying to remember how tickets were sold for the Pac 12 Championship game back in 2011 when we hosted.

Boise State game could be just as big or not bigger than Ohio State.  Broncos are a possible playoff team according to many, and I can't ever remember beating them.

On 8/25/2024 at 8:38 AM, DUCKS4OUUO said:

Boise State game could be just as big or not bigger than Ohio State.  Broncos are a possible playoff team according to many, and I can't ever remember beating them.

Because we Haven't!  Can't wait to rectify that fact in a couple of weeks!

And I don't want it to even be close!  (56-20 would "taste" nicely)!

GO Ducks!

• Thumbs Up 1

Season ticket holders are usually given the option to purchase tickets for their seats in the playoffs.

I remember the Seattle Mariners offering all rounds of the playoffs including the World Series. Maybe that jinxed them…

On 8/25/2024 at 8:38 AM, DUCKS4OUUO said:

Boise State is a game that SHOULD be a win. Ohio State is a game that would be great to win. Oregon could lose both games and still get a top four seed. But if they could only win one ....... That would be an interesting question. One is a conference titan, Blueblood of Bluebloods. The other is a G5 school in Idaho with no titles or Heismans. But they are undefeated against Oregon.

Oh my….

Boise State is starting Maddux Madsen, a redshirt sophomore at QB. He has played in 10 games, and will be facing a top rated offense and defense at Autzen. He has passed for just over 1,200 total yards. 

Dillon Gabriel has 14,865 passing yards. 

Malachi Nelson transferred from USC, but was not named the starter for the first game. 

The Broncos defensive line rating against Mountain West competition was outside the top 100 in defending the run, and pass rush last year. They did not secure any notable talent from the portal to help shore up their defensive line during the off season. 

The resale value of an Oregon vs. tOSU ticket kind of says it all…Boise State is not the bigger game, but it is a good game.