Duckley Palace

Notre Dame and Michigan Go DOWN

Michigan got blown out and top 5 Notre Dame loses at home to NIU. Suddenly the Idaho game doesn't look that bad.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Michigan went down to a better team. But, my goodness, what a loss for the Golden Domers. They truly choked one for the Gipper.

ND not #5 anymore. OBD needs to take care of business against Boise State

I really hope OBD saw or heard what happened to the Irish. 

Iowa lost to Iowa State at home.

Edited by OregonDucks

ND was severely overrated again, no surprise there.

Purdue won their first game, had a Bye this week. Next week, Notre Dame at Purdue. Go BIG, go Boilermakers!

Penn State struggled but won against Bowling Green as well. Number 18 Kansas is up 10-3 on Illinois. Ohio State is up 21-0 on Western Michigan. I think Michigan State won at Maryland and Northwestern lost in double OT to Duke. Oh Wisconsin beat South Dakota and Indiana set a school record with 77 points against some school named Wesley.

USC, Oregon, Washington and UCLA are playing at 7 pm. I don't know about the Nebraska or Minnesota. 

In their last 4 games, Iowa and Iowa State have each won 2.  They both won as visitors.  Iowa St combined score 30-26 at Iowa.  Iowa 47-30 at Iowa St.    The early season "rival games" are a different animal than season enders.

Idaho won at Wyoming today:  17-13.   Idaho sacked Wyoming 4 times.   Where have we seen that before?

Tip of the hat goes to Cal.   Beat Auburn at Auburn.

• Applause 1

On 9/7/2024 at 5:32 PM, HDuck said:

In their last 4 games, Iowa and Iowa State have each won 2.  They both won as visitors.  Iowa St combined score 30-26 at Iowa.  Iowa 47-30 at Iowa St.    The early season "rival games" are a different animal than season enders.

One of the few reasons I'm nervous about the Beavis game. A win in that game and they are set up to be the G5 representative even if they don't actually play in a conference. Just more money to the piggies.

Just checked in on Nebraska vs Colorado. Raiola has been compared to Mahomes and can see the physical gifts. But the Husker defense is what looks most impressive thus far. Btw it's 21-0 Huskers late second quarter 

Edited by Duckley Palace

Alabama up by 1 over S. Florida late in the 3rd.

Oregon didn't join this list.

• Whew! 1