30Duck

Oregon Gets Right with Rout of Oregon State

What struck me first about this article is when the writer said that the 49-14 beatdown was the largest margin of victory since 2018, when the Ducks demolished the Beavers, 55-15. at Reser.

SATURDAYTRADITION.COM

Oregon blasted in-state rival Oregon State in a game that saw the Ducks finally play to their potential.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Like 2

I will be watching the game again today, but I believe that writer is wrong.  I did not see Bedford even in the game, let alone start.  I took inventory of the starters on the first series, and I thought I saw Conerly, Strother, Poncho, Harper and Cornelius...as we saw in the second half last week.

I will check back later, as I have a lot to go over on the game for screenshots, analysis plays, and notes going forward. So many good things!

Dillon's TD_Forum Only.jpg

No dropped ball this time...

Mr. FishDuck

On 9/15/2024 at 9:51 AM, Charles Fischer said:

I did not see Bedford even in the game, let alone start.

I saw Bedford in for a couple snaps with Dante Moore. There was one angle you could see his name on his jersey.

But that was it. 

The coaches got some live snaps under him but weren't going to risk him for the game. 

On 9/15/2024 at 10:12 AM, David Marsh said:

I saw Bedford in for a couple snaps with Dante Moore. There was one angle you could see his name on his jersey.

But that was it. 

The coaches got some live snaps under him but weren't going to risk him for the game. 

And that would make sense with two more weeks to heal before the next game.

I just confirmed that Harper was at right guard, and Strother was at left guard on Oregon's first offensive play.  On the second play, an Inside Zone, James ran right behind the block Strother put on the linebacker for a nice gain.

So many of the sportswriters out there are NOT as good as the All-Volunteer FishDuck Staff!

Mr. FishDuck

Looking forward to your analysis FishDuck.