Steven A

Yahoo Sports Top 10, No Preseason Rankings Used

Penn St. No. 1?

SPORTS.YAHOO.COM

No. 1 Alabama got knocked off. So did No. 4 Tennessee. And that wasn't close to the extent of the upsets during a wild day where nobody was safe from a stunning loss.

Interesting take

LOL. That’s a joke. We all know that Penn State is incapable of beating Ohio State or Michigan.  

Yahoo doesn’t take in the eyeball test into consideration. Texas and Ohio State look like the best teams to me, right now, but I also wouldn’t sleep on Georgia.

I don’t know what to make of Alabama after yesterday’s game…

P.S. - Husky fans will tell you that they should be #1 after they “revenged” their loss in the championship game last night (just don’t remind them that Harbaugh is back in the NFL and they don’t have the same teams)…

Edited by OregonDucks

On 10/6/2024 at 11:42 AM, OregonDucks said:

Husky fans will tell you that they should be #1 after they “revenged” their loss

With their Journalistic Prowess they will probably claim ANOTHER National Championship with this win, since they did beat the Champs!!!

• Haha 1
  • Mic drop 1

Funny. They mention strength of schedule to justify keeping tOSU low, but not Miami. Virginia Tech is average, Cal is simply not very good, and UM struggled with both. And needed gross assistance from the refs.

Remember, Cal lost to Florida St!!

Oh well. They got what they wanted.

We're talking about their lousy poll. 🙄