Charles Fischer

Illinois Kickoff at 12:30 PM! Winning Gets You Better Start Times...

I received an email announcing that Our Beloved Ducks will kickoff versus Illinois at 12:30 PM on CBS! 

Win B1G games, and move to the Primetime slots!

Something tells me that evening slots will go to UCLAUSC, and Washington! 

giphy.gif

• Applause 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

Wow, does this mean OBD gets Brad Nessler Gary Danielson? A step up from Ian Eagle's little brother & Blackledge.

It just keeps getting better & better!!! I wish I knew somebody from Ohio!!

SUC's Q rating is going way down, UCLA is stable & UW just hates O more & more every day!

Edited by 30Duck
  • Go Ducks! 1

I think this is got to be the first time OBD game is on CBS during regular season, right?  Same as NBC last Saturday.   B1G is on every major network.  Talk about the exposure!  On the other hand, I guess it's a good thing the poor rodents got CW, where only a couple of hundred thousand viewers watch their pathetic performances.   Again, the market does what the market does... 😎

Edited by DuckFan93
  • Applause 1

On 10/14/2024 at 11:45 AM, DuckFan93 said:

I think this is got to be the first time OBD game is on CBS during regular season, right?  Same as NBC last Saturday.   B1G is on every major network.  Talk about the exposure!  On the other hand, I guess it's a good thing the poor rodents got CW, where only a couple of hundred thousand viewers watch their pathetic performances.   Again, the market does what the market does... 😎

Oh wow, I did not think of that.  I was lamenting their terrible sized audience on the CW for their games, and you made me realize that it is a blessing!  Not many saw Beavis get kicked by Nevada...

giphy.gif

By Nevada?

Mr. FishDuck

3:30 Eastern. I won't have to take a nap! 😊

• Great post! 1
  • Thumbs Up 2