Charles Fischer

Lake has Lost the Locker Room at Washington?

Below was written on another site a few weeks ago concerning a discussion on KJR Radio in Seattle...

"Apparently Hugh Millen was on the sideline at the Husky game this weekend. He talked about the terrible body language and attitude of the dog receivers, complaining, ignoring the position coach and their QB Morris. It is an indication that Lake and his staff may have lost at least a portion of the team.

He thinks that the staff may be coddling some players because they are afraid they are going to transfer. Reminds me of the stories of Helfrich last few years where he did not have the respect of the team. Based on how the dogs have played and listening to this it is only a matter of time before they will have to clean house. Once you have lost the locker room, it is almost impossible to get it back."

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47lsd07xf0isgwxydh31

From a Husky fan Facebook page recently, "It’s going to be a disappointing Hate Week for Duck fans when they realize we hate our team more than they do!"

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

Hugh is a loud voice amongst the Husky Honks,  Based on Lake's recent actions he's taking on water, the Huskies lost to Montana! The Husky talk on their Boards has been dour, it would be better for Lake if their was outrage, but its more indifference.

Charles, perhaps I was wrong (no surprise there) yesterday when I said that the UW AD will give Lake a second year?

UW will ball out on Saturday for so many reasons including redemption on network TV. UW is still in the hunt for the Pac-12N, a champ game win and a trip to the Rose Bowl.

And UW would like nothing more than to cut Oregon off at the pass.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/4/2021 at 8:37 AM, Jon Joseph said:

when I said that the UW AD will give Lake a second year?

With such a recent hire and then fire?  That is a bad look for her, and thus why I think you are right about letting the dumpster fire get worse...

This could come back to bite her....

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

Mr. FishDuck

On 11/4/2021 at 11:36 AM, 30Duck said:

Hugh is a loud voice amongst the Husky Honks,  Based on Lake's recent actions he's taking on water, the Huskies lost to Montana! The Husky talk on their Boards has been dour, it would be better for Lake if their was outrage, but its more indifference.

AMEN. CFB indifference is rampant throughout the Pac-12 conference. In the SEC Lake might have already been handed his walking papers? When UW fans stop caring that is just another bad sign for CFB in general and Oregon's place in the CFB world in particular.

TX TECH and OK ST fans give a whip and show up?