Charles Fischer

Dawgman Brass Picks OREGON to Win

Well, knock me over with a Duck feather when Eklund and Fetters are not picking the hometown Huskies?

Dawgman.com Predictions - Oregon Ducks by Chris Fetters of Dawgman.com

An interesting observation of one was how Oregon biggest weakness, (pass defense) is not something they are able to capitalize on with their passing offense and due to the rain.

Jaylen Redd scores vs. Huskies_Tom Corno.jpg

Mr. FishDuck

A couple of the Pickers went with Washington, one of them picking the Huskies because he could never pick the Ducks. This goes with sentiment at the other Washington sites; they hate it, but just don't see much chance for the Huskies.

On 11/5/2021 at 3:51 PM, 30Duck said:

A couple of the Pickers went with Washington, one of them picking the Huskies because he could never pick the Ducks.

My wife went to UW... our relationship works because she doesn't care about football and basically backs the Ducks by default because it makes me happy (also I am way better to be around when the Ducks win). There was a Brital Shower quiz about her that I took so I could be compared with her friends to determine who knows her best... I tied but would have won outright if I could answer the question "Ducks or Huskies?" accurately... I couldn't check Huskies.

• Thumbs Up 2