MaiTaiDuck

8-1

To listen to some of the so called logic from company's like ESPON and Suckeye Alum Herbie is funny at best. You know they are not happy Oregon has a clear shot at the playoff's. Alabama does not belong in the TOP 4 period. Oregon lets be honest is a tough Ass team and sorry about the cussing but it fit's. Here's hoping the Ducks totally throw the CFP for a whirl and there is no controversy if Oregon finish's 12-1 they should be ranked no less than 2nd period. I hope OS even if they go 12-1 the rest of the way they get left out of the playoff's all together. Hey JT I'm laughing at you Barf Bag. You could have come to Oregon and made a difference and chose to go to the Suckeye's? LOL!

A gutty 8 and 1. Just think how many more ground yards the Ducks would have amassed if Verdell were running against the Huskies last night. 

On 11/7/2021 at 8:47 AM, MaiTaiDuck said:

Hey JT I'm laughing at you Barf Bag. You could have come to Oregon and made a difference and chose to go to the Suckeye's? LOL!

I was watching the Ohio State game and JT made some plays and I was thinking about how well he would of fit in with this Ducks team. I do really agree that he made a mistake on that decision to go to Ohio State. Oregon is the better team and Eugene is a waaaaaay better town. I am still really surprised that he decided to leave the PNW and move to the midwest. I wonder if or when he will regret his decision.

The more I ponder this post, the more this year seems magical. 

If the Ducks were meant to be 8-1 at this point and that loss came after a well fought game at the hands of the Buckeyes, we would have expected it and excused it.

But the Ducks would most likely be rated behind them. Correct?

So, while the Stanford loss is hard to swallow (aren't they all?), 8-1 with a win in the Shoe feels really good right now.

The UnderDucks just keep finding a way to be relevant

• Thumbs Up 2

Im happy the Ducks are 8-1 -at least this week dagnabitt

• Thumbs Up 2

Could be 5-4 and just lost to CO in dbl OT. 

As rough as it's been at times I'll take 8-1 and #4 any day. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 11/7/2021 at 12:06 PM, GODUCKS15 said:

Could be 5-4 and just lost to CO in dbl OT. 

As rough as it's been at times I'll take 8-1 and #4 any day. 

Agreed!

And possibly soon to be #3?

• Thumbs Up 2