Charles Fischer

A Knee-Jerk Coordinator Firing...by the Beavers?

Get beat by Colorado and heads will roll...

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

Not a good time to be a Coordinator in the Pac-12 North? After Stanford's defensive no show against Utah how secure is the Cardinal's DC feeling? I could see the UW move, but this from OSU is a surprise.

Agreed. It's a new age

Kind of, yeah.  But today's college football is such a brutal grind now, I'm not surprised.  OSU is in the midst of a crucial time to qualify for a bowl game and dropping the last 2 like that was pretty bad.  They need 1 win out of the next 3, I think Stanford is their best chance.

Get beat by CU and heads SHOULD roll. The Beavers sans the game at SC are not the same team on the road compared to the way they play in Resar.

I actually think this is a good thing for the conference. if even the little brothers have expectations from their coaches and they fail to perform their is ramifications. Even a bad team like osu in the SEC would be a coaching wheel to find what sticks(until the coach that stick gets hired by a better SEC team(Florida, Dan Mullen). 

As a conference we should be weeding out the bad coaches and we want teams to be improving. As much as we like to joke about Helton the conference is better when we have good teams and USC honestly has the easiest route to being a good team. the only team I am content with being garbage is UW. 

On 11/8/2021 at 2:11 PM, Jon Joseph said:

Get beat by CU and heads SHOULD roll. The Beavers sans the game at SC are not the same team on the road compared to the way they play in Resar.

Right, but that shouldn't get the DC fired should it?

The first gm they lost was because of offense wasn't it? Oh that's right J Smith is an old OC and probably makes all the calls anyway.