Charles Fischer

They are OUT THERE...Among Us

In every fan base there are wackos, and we have ours.

• Haha 1

Mr. FishDuck

We live in a world where, thanks to the internet and the proliferation of social media, quite literally anyone with a phone has the means to spread lies passed off as the Gospel truth. Sadly, it goes far beyond the boundaries of politics and has infected information related to medicine, law, history, economics, and apparently even sports.

We older people, who remember what it was like before the internet when, generally speaking, there seemed to be a higher premium on telling the truth, just shake our heads at the crazy things being passed off and believed by many as "the truth" these days. Even more so, those of us who spent long careers in the fields of science and eduction and know what actual "research" really looks like.

They truly ARE out there among us, and their numbers are growing every single day.

Edited by latracey
  • Thumbs Up 1

image.png.58159d8f26e456a1549af363cad97eb3.png

• Haha 2

I'm afraid it is even worse, it goes back to.......... you won't believe it..........Don James. Don James made sure no one would win at Mountlake again.

His legacy by many of the uninformed fans is just that uninformed. He conspired with Phil Knight, of course, and a string of powerful decision makers who will go nameless, to protect their nameless names.

It is my understanding Don James will come back, yes that happens, at the WSU Dawg game to conspire with the coachless cougs to end this crazy streak of the dawgs at Husky Stadium. Look for James on the coug sideline, or at least calling plays for the cougs from one of the boxes those crafty cougs rent!

I bet it all makes sense why Petersen left, right!

• Haha 4