FishDuck Article

Oregon Football: Ducks Bury Cougs Under Heavy Run Game

Over the past several years, Washington State’s run-and-shoot offense has created nightmares for opponents late in the season. But after losing former head coach Nick Rolovich and four assistant coaches last month, the Cougs (5-5) have been playing with an especially large chip on their shoulder. For some reason, the Ducks (9-1) have struggled in recent years to bottle up ...

Read the full article here...

• Thumbs Up 1

Two Sites: FishDuck and the Our Beloved Ducks forum, The only "Forum with Decorum!" And All-Volunteer? What a wonderful community of Duck fans!

So much fun to see the O Line, TE and bevy of receivers executing the the run game 

Making their blocking assignments at the line, the second level and building a convoy to a first down or TD.

Even for the PC, it will be difficult to ignore back to back 300 plus yards of rushing.  That's dominance. 

Since the Stanford loss only the Oregon offense has stopped the Oregon offense. Fortunately they have overcome their penalties and turnovers to win.

Can't wait to see a complete clean game against the Utes. 1-0....

• Thumbs Up 1

The running game is such a strength that I'm puzzled Morehead passes so often.  

I'd personally like to see him roll Brown out.  Or play action featuring roll out ( like Herbert got from Arroyo).  

Also, now is the time for some deep out and up plays.  And where are those crossing patterns?

Teams are going to start sitting on the out routes and curls.  Those are Brown's strengths.

MC's vision of winning the trenches is proving to be a wise 1. Even with our#1RB going down and a multitude of our OL being out due to injuries resulting in never having same OL for any of our games is simply amazing to me. 

Again shout out to all of our coaches and players. This has to be a season to remember.