Jon Joseph

GET YOUR POPCORN READY - IT'S CHAMP GAME WEEK

CUSA - Western Kentucky -1 at UTSA - Friday 7 CBSSN - UTSA is no longer ranked but its coach got a nice pay raise.

PACIFIC 12 CONFERENCE - THE CONFERENCE OF CHAMPIONS! - No. 10 OREGON +3 vs No.17. UTAH - Friday 8 ABC - No place like Vegas for a big time rematch! Let's Get Ready To Rebound!

BIG 12- No.9 Baylor +5.5 vs No. 5 Oklahoma State - Noon ABC - Someone please explain to me why Cincinnati with its terrible SOS is ranked ahead of Oklahoma State?

MAC - Kent State -3 vs. Northern Illinois - Noon ESPN - Liberty, Equality, Fraternity? When it comes to the Playoff the MAC's vote counts the same as the SEC's. Heck of a way to run a business.

MOUNTAIN WEST - No. 19 San Diego State -5.5 vs, Utah State - 3 FOX - SDS has a victory over the Pac-12 S champ. Utah State won at WAZZU. And the Pac-12 gets no respect?

SUN BELT - No. 24 Louisiana +3 vs App State - 3:30 ESPN - Before tripping to Gainesville, Billy Napier will coach LA-LA in this game. Napier has never won a SB title.

SEC - No.1 Georgia -6.5 vs No. 3 Alabama - 4 CBS - The Playoff fix is in? Alabama wins and there will be a foul and  noxious odor emanating from the Mercedes Benz Stadium.

AAC - N0. 4 Cincinnati -10.5 vs No. 21 Houston 4 ABC  Does a 13-0 G5 Cincy with wins over No. 6 Notre Dame and No. 21 Houston trump B12 Conference Champ 12-1 OK ST with 2Ws over ranked Baylor and 1W vs OK?

ACC - No.15 Pitt -3 vs #16 Wake Forest 8 ABC - Welcome ACC to the No Playoff Club; the Pac-12 has a seat reserved for you. 

Big 10 - 2. Michigan -10.5 vs No. 13 Iowa 8 FOX - Jim Harbaugh is 'this close' to making a pay cut pay off.

Notre Dame - 11-1 and coach-less. Cincy and OK ST both lose and ND could be in the Final 4? Bob Stoops is the interim coach at OK. Bring back Ara?

BYU - 11-1 - 5-0 vs the Pac-12. Next year in the B12 the Cougars will have a Playoff shot.

On 12/1/2021 at 8:42 AM, Jon Joseph said:

Someone please explain to me why Cincinnati with its terrible SOS is ranked ahead of Oklahoma State?

In this year's "Take Us to the Playoffs" playing the role of the cute little kid pulling the heartstrings, Cincy!!!!

On 12/1/2021 at 8:42 AM, Jon Joseph said:

SEC - No.1 Georgia -6.5 vs No. 3 Alabama - 4 CBS - The Playoff fix is in? Alabama wins and there will be a foul and  noxious odor emanating from the Mercedes Benz Stadium.

Yep, we will smell it all the way over here in Oregon. This would be a really big bummer.

Go Bulldogs!!!! End this madness.

My hope is for a 1 Georgia vs. 4 Ok St. and 3 Cincinnati vs. 2 Michigan final four. The most interesting playoff group since the first year with Oregon in it.

On 12/1/2021 at 8:54 AM, C J said:

My hope is for a 1 Georgia vs. 4 Ok St. and 3 Cincinnati vs. 2 Michigan final four.

Those do seem to be the 4 teams, , but I'd go 1. Georgia 4. Cincy 2 Michigan 3. Oklahoma State

On 12/1/2021 at 12:09 PM, 30Duck said:

Those do seem to be the 4 teams, , but I'd go 1. Georgia 4. Cincy 2 Michigan 3. Oklahoma State

No. 4 - CINCY - 12-0 - 1 top 25 win at No. 6 Notre Dame - 6 wins over bowl eligible teams - Next vs No. 21 Houston at home

No. 2 - Michigan - 11-1 - 1 top 25 W vs 7 Ohio State. 1 top 25 L at 11 MI ST - 6 wins over bowl eligible teams - Next vs No. 13 Iowa in Indianapolis.

Both win and I see no way that Cincy jumps B1G champ Michigan?

No. 5. 12-1 OK ST with a win over No. 9 Baylor could jump Cincinnati? OK ST would finish with 3 top 25 wins, a P5 title and a far better SOS than Cincinnati.

On 12/1/2021 at 9:43 AM, Jon Joseph said:

No. 5. 12-1 OK ST with a win over No. 9 Baylor could jump Cincinnati? OK ST would finish with 3 top 25 wins, a P5 title and a far better SOS than Cincinnati.

I still say that Boise State's with Moore at QB would have cruised past Cincy to make the Playoffs, except Boise St. is from Idaho so the Committee could not have cared less about them, and the Boise St. TV market wasn't appealing either.

Meanwhile, Cincy is in Ohio, last year they played Georgia tough (that seems to be a thing, even though Cincy did that last year.) The Committee desperately wants to show that it can include the little guy, and Cincy is perfect.

On 12/1/2021 at 7:33 PM, 30Duck said:

I still say that Boise State's with Moore at QB would have cruised past Cincy to make the Playoffs, except Boise St. is from Idaho so the Committee could not have cared less about them, and the Boise St. TV market wasn't appealing either.

Meanwhile, Cincy is in Ohio, last year they played Georgia tough (that seems to be a thing, even though Cincy did that last year.) The Committee desperately wants to show that it can include the little guy, and Cincy is perfect.

Exactly. But hasn't Bob Bowlsby suffered enough?