• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest KingT

Player's Dad just Confirmed Cristobal leaving

Yet another mess to clean up. 

Guest KingT
On 12/5/2021 at 3:18 PM, KingT said:

Chance Hudson just confirmed via Twitter. Manny Diaz just cancelled recruiting visits for the day and tmrw.

I'm retiring my non journalist credentials. This seems to be a huge clown show. Standing in front of all of you and saying, I'm sorry for misreporting what continues to be bizarre cross currents, conflict and strange stories. I clearly suck at this. Apologies if I've ruined any part of your day...

On 12/5/2021 at 2:15 PM, KingT said:

I'm retiring my non journalist credentials. This seems to be a huge clown show. Standing in front of all of you and saying, I'm sorry for misreporting what continues to be bizarre cross currents, conflict and strange stories. I clearly suck at this. Apologies if I've ruined any part of your day...

I think most if not all of us realize these are just rumors till anything is officially reported.  I appreciated you sharing the info, but include the tweet itself next time 😛

• Like 1

Fire MC! He's ruining our once dominant program.

On 12/5/2021 at 1:52 PM, C J said:

Not!

On 12/5/2021 at 1:47 PM, Haywarduck said:

If true I hope the door doesn't hit him on the way out, actually I hope it does, he falls down the stairs, and then trips into the road and gets run over, twice. There I said it. Wow in a weird way I kind of feel better.

If true I wish MC the best, he is a class act and turned our program around, 

I can’t fault a guy for returning home and taking 9 million per season.

• Thumbs Up 1

But the part that seems true is IF he signs, he effectively fires Diaz? Otherwise, Diaz keeps his job?

What planet am I on again?

On 12/5/2021 at 2:30 PM, nw777b said:

But the part that seems true is IF he signs, he effectively fires Diaz? Otherwise, Diaz keeps his job?

This seems like a big croc of dog s**T-  never heard of something like this in college football.

On 12/5/2021 at 2:30 PM, nw777b said:

yeah the you're not being hired to replace someone, you're being hired to fire them is pretty lame

Guest KingT

Players meeting called for 430, reported by Portland TV station.

So boosters make the decisions now. They hire a coach and then hire the AD. Really.....

For those not old enough to know...

When Miami was winning Championships it was a 3 ring circus  Clown show with a big top.

Still a clown show. They expect to hire MC with their program 4 years behind Oregon in top level recruiting.

And expect to win the Natty. Top notch recruiting classes, world class facilities at Oregon and still MC did not deliver a Natty.

How will it be different in Miami.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

On 12/5/2021 at 2:51 PM, HappyToBeADuck said:

So boosters make the decisions now. They hire a coach and then hire the AD. Really.....

For those not old enough to know...

When Miami was winning Championships it was a 3 ring circus  Clown show with a big top.

Still a clown show. They expect to hire MC with their program 4 years behind Oregon in top level recruiting.

And expect to win the Natty. Top notch recruiting classes, world class facilities at Oregon and still MC did not deliver a Natty.

How will it be different in Miami.

I expect Cristobal to be coaching a lower tier school in about 3 years or so-But.....He will have a lot of $$$$$

I do have a lot more respect about the process Mario is going through than the one slick went through. I will also say I was wrong about if Mario decides to stay he wouldn't have any validity as a recruiter. He could salvage his reputation, I just don't expect that.

I just want to see the program move forward and execute an offensive game plan, unlike our offense on the field.

On 12/5/2021 at 2:46 PM, KingT said:

Who?  Where?  Have a link?

On 12/5/2021 at 2:46 PM, KingT said:

Maybe they want to pitch their choice among current coaches to replace MC?

• Haha 1

You were trying to update us on what you thought was news. No harm there.

I have news from a very reliable source, though.

The ENTIRE Husky Football team and staff are opting out of their bowl game this year

• Haha 1

I hope, that Mullens, sees that some times, you just have to cut bait.  The lines are tangled, you have an expensive lure with gear that is hard to let go.  But fighting to save it, is time lost doing the work of fishing.  We have done BETTER with less, let me tell you.  I for one, have been happier with less, because it won.  Not by the skin of the teeth but by the beating of tush that people LOVED to watch that which was a blur.  BRING BACK THE BLUR!  Bartender, another round prease.

• Thumbs Up 3

Oh, I just love a circus! Don't you?!

Go Mario! Go Mario!  Just go Mario!

Puddles is irreplaceable. Cristobal is not. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Ha!  Welcome to the club....want to know how many times I've been wrong on Duck News in the past?  Whew!  That is why I can hardly stand someone coming in and demanding we 

Mr. FishDuck

Guest KingT
On 12/5/2021 at 5:01 PM, McDuck said:

Who?  Where?  Have a link?

KVAL

Several reports that Miami has given Mario until noon Monday to make his decision. Do we know if that is noon Miami time or Pacific time?

On 12/5/2021 at 2:30 PM, Southwest Duck said:

If true I wish MC the best, he is a class act and turned our program around, 

I can’t fault a guy for returning home and taking 9 million per season.

Getting humiliated twice in three weeks by the Utah Utes is called setting a program back, not turning it around. 

• Thumbs Up 2