Orebcker

Miracle Turnaround Artist: Utah State Coach Blake Anderson

Anyone else get a glance at what Utah State did to SDSU last Saturday Mountain West championship?  The few minutes I watched prompted a little research into an intriguing HC prospect.  Coach Blake Anderson (no relation to former Beav and USU coach Gary Anderson) checks a number of boxes as to what the UO may be looking for.  

Having just pulled off arguably the nations best turnaround story of 2021, Anderson brings experience, a high octane offense, high character and a geographic (southeast) recruiting advantage having coached six successful years at Arkansas State.  He along with Mel Tucker, Luke Fickell and two others are finalists for the AFCA coach of the year.  Anderson and his Aggies will be display in their upcoming bowl appearance vs OSU.  

• Thumbs Up 3

Orebcker!  So GREAT to see you back and THANKS for a great scoop and link for all of us to ponder on.  Sweet one to consider...

Mr. FishDuck

Guest KingT

I was wondering about this guy, seems very compelling!

I watched a bit of the game against SDSU and wouldn't mind the hire at all. Similarly, Matt Wells had a rough go at Texas Tech, but did great things at Utah State prior. 

I want a coach who's gonna stay. Wilcox is said coach. He's our alumni. We are going to need a defensive coach who can possibly stop USC. 

He,  Areanda from Baylor or Sitake from BYU  fit the bill. That's what I want for Christmas. It's a happy New Year for us DUCKS.

• Thumbs Up 1