30Duck

Which are the Most Important Games for Oregon in 2022?

Win the 5 Division games. Gives you the best shot to win the division and advance to the champ game. Win the champ game and next season with the Rose Bowl a playoff semi-site, head to the Fiesta Bowl. Hope that a lot of the draft eligible guys will not drop out of the Fiesta Bowl? Hope that folks care enough to show up for the Fiesta Bowl. Hope that you do not not draw the short stick and play the fired up G5 representative.

Unless the team goes 13-0 or 12-1 with a win 'at' UGA in 2022 the Ducks are not in the playoff hunt. 2022 is a season to get the team ready to make a real run for the playoff in 2023 when the schedule lightens up significantly.

• Like 1

All of them. One at a time.

• Thumbs Up 2

Home games matter to me most, followed by OSU.

Of course any road game the Ducks are favored matters too.

And any game the Ducks are not the favorite would be sweet to win.

Yep, all of them matter!

• Thumbs Up 1

IMHO, they all matter 

Oregon has 13 games that are a priority. As Just Ducky said

All of them. One at a time 

Plan, prepare, focus and execute each game, as the biggest game of the year. No exceptions.. ....

I sure hope Coach Lanning brings in a high quality, experienced QB, via the portal. I would hate to find out during the Georgia game that our 3 young QB's didn't get playing time this season for a reason.

Otherwise Georgia will rip that bandaid right off in game 1. Maybe that would be best for growth.

As Just Ducky and Happy To Be A Duck, just pointed out, Oregon has shown that every game is important. Just last season, at Ohio State was important, but no more than was at Stanford. A lingering scent of Cristobal's legacy is that those two games came after the inexcusable flat performance at ASU.in 2019. 

Spring game, selfishly. I want data, information on what the Dan Ducks are going to look like! I'm not talking about uniforms either!

Then Fall camp scrimmages, again I want data on what we will see next year.

As far as games, they're all important!

Unknown-1.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1