Guest KingT

Pittman coming back?

Guest KingT

I didn't blame him for leaving (though didn't love the timing) but would certainly like him back. Sounds like he and Dillingam have developed a relationship...

Haven't heard about him building a relationship with Dillingham.. but if true I wouldn't mind getting him back. After all we did just lose TMac from the 2022 class.

Pittman isn't bad.. the scheme relegated every receiver to the sole role of a blocker. Receivers should be blockers but they should also have opportunities to have fun and catch the ball.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Yes and now we may have the QB to make it happen whether it's BN or the rookies.

There were pictures of Pittman and Dillingham together after Pittman hit the transfer portal, but before Dillingham was hired as Oregon's OC. I was wondering if Pittman would return when I heard that Dillingham was Oregon's new OC. 

I'm wondering about adding Nix to the fold. Dillingham is certainly familiar with Nix since he coached him in 2019. Statistically, he doesn't look a whole lot better than AB. I guess the new coaches want to make sure that have experience at the QB position. 

• Like 1

Pittman is going to FSU. 

Good for him, wish him the best and he gets a chance to play against MC next year. 

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Like 1

On 12/19/2021 at 5:05 PM, David Marsh said:

Haven't heard about him building a relationship with Dillingham.. but if true I wouldn't mind getting him back. After all we did just lose TMac from the 2022 class.

Pittman isn't bad.. the scheme relegated every receiver to the sole role of a blocker. Receivers should be blockers but they should also have opportunities to have fun and catch the ball.

Yes Sir!