Log Haulin

Huge Need at Corner

Best if we land both him and Florence.

• Thumbs Up 2

I was just over on 247s site and read on where the Top 5 star recruits are going. It was painful to look at A@Ms recruiting list as many 5 star like three DTs top LB you name it they got it. Oregon and Lanning need to kill it for 2022 like TOP 5 class. Can they do it, well from the kids they've already been bringing in for visits I'd have to say yes. Man that list though was like a swift kick in the gut. Now you basically got 3 Super Star teams and all in the SEC.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/22/2022 at 8:47 AM, MaiTaiDuck said:

I was just over on 247s site and read on where the Top 5 star recruits are going. It was painful to look at A@Ms recruiting list as many 5 star like three DTs top LB you name it they got it. Oregon and Lanning need to kill it for 2022 like TOP 5 class. Can they do it, well from the kids they've already been bringing in for visits I'd have to say yes. Man that list though was like a swift kick in the gut. Now you basically got 3 Super Star teams and all in the SEC.

That aTm class was orchestrated by Malchow, Ducks new chief of staff. Malchow also put together #1 recruiting class at Georgia.  Look to the 2023 class being a top 5 class 🤞🤞🤞

• Thumbs Up 4

Oregon is no different than any other school. 5* will want to start right away and if they can't they'll transfer were they can. The portal is such a game changer.

Recruiting will still be important but not as much. I believe the emphasis will be more on finding depth and guys that are at least a couple of years away from starting.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/22/2022 at 9:17 AM, Log Haulin said:

That aTm class was orchestrated by Malchow, Ducks new chief of staff. Malchow also put together #1 recruiting class at Georgia.  Look to the 2023 class being a top 5 class 🤞🤞🤞

Not to downplay Malchow's contributions, but the $30M probably played a larger role.

He didn't necessarily have the money at Georgia, but if you're going to play with the best you better bring game.