ChicoDuck

I like your Forum, Charles!

Nice talking to you yesterday before my Packers kicked the heck out of the Rams.

I'll be a regular on this platform.

Mike

• Like 1

Great forum with lots of different topics to discuss in a civil manner.

giphy.gif

Glad you like it, ChicoDuck,

giphy.gif

Thank you Mike....er, ChicoDuck!

We will be adding a big section over the next two-three months of bringing all the Oregon Sports News in one place as nobody is doing. (No site is doing even a fraction of what I have envisioned)  It will be very handy for all Oregon fans, even if they do not wish to participate in the discussions.

For those who do not know ChicoDuck, he is a very astute analyst of player talent and has written a ton of articles for us in the past.  His schedule does not allow for the full talent analysis articles he did before, but often he will jump in with some timely thoughts about a player.  He has done it on other sites and I look forward to his thoughts on this forum because we will learn from him and it will generate some great discussions.

And Congrats ChicoDuck, on your Packers because with we all know about Green Bay,....I did not know about their pass rush of which is huge for having a complete team.  Those defensive linemen were superb with the hand fighting and using those talents to "swim" past the offensive linemen.  The next two games for your team are going to be epic ones to watch!

Jake Hanson on Left of GBPackers.jpg

Jake Hanson, (left) former Oregon center and now with the Green Bay Packers!

Mr. FishDuck

Thanks Charles. I'll be a regular!

Yes.....BIG Thank you, Charles!  Really enjoy what you’ve done here!  Looking forward to a site with all UO news in one place!  Sounds great!  Thanks!

5 minutes ago, Duckdude said:

Looking forward to a site with all UO news in one place!

We are getting a lot of the news here, but we intend to go much bigger and be the place to get all the Duck News for Football, Mens/Womens Basketball, Softball and a touch of Baseball.

But, we do need some help; everyone...if you can spare 4 hours a week out of 168 to help this site help all of you--we can make this happen like nowhere else!

Go finish your profile, (click the image you loaded or the letter/digit in the right corner on a desktop to get to your profile.  Or go to the Dropdown menu up there...) and mark "Yes" that you can help.

Mr. FishDuck

Nice upgrade, Charles!

Thanks, and this is going to be a blast--having fun already!

Alex Mirabal and O Line_Tom Corno.jpg

Mr. FishDuck