Jon Joseph

What do you Think? Can Joe Burrow Score a Trifecta?

No QB in the history of college and pro football has won a Heisman Trophy, a College National Championship and a Super Bowl. Joe Burrow will be going for the trifecta this Sunday. Cincinnati +3.5.

IMO, the Bengals OL will not be able to hold up versus the excellent Rams DL? However, Joe was sacked 9 times in Nashville and came away with the win. He was down 21 points in Kansas City before coming back for the win. I hope he can pull it off?

I don't think, as was the case with Dan Marino, that this will be Joe's one and only shot at a Super Bowl title. He looks like and plays like Tom Brady. 

From a sentimental standpoint--I am for the Rams with all the older players there who have their last chance, and because they traded away the near future for this shot.  Cincy is young and they'll be back...

And in answer to your question--no.

Look for No. 58 Justin Hollins from Oregon!

Scoring highlights, social media reaction after Packers eliminate Rams in  divisional playoffs – Orange County Register

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 2/1/2022 at 12:51 PM, Jon Joseph said:

He looks like and plays like Tom Brady. 

A more athletic Tom Brady. Not to give anything away, but I'm leaning towards believing that he'll get it done. 

On the rare occasion that I bet, I bet with my heart--so I'll say "yes," Joe Burrow can score a trifecta. 🙂

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/1/2022 at 3:59 PM, 30Duck said:

A more athletic Tom Brady. Not to give anything away, but I'm leaning towards believing that he'll get it done. 

And as the current Champion, why should you give anything away?