Charles Fischer

The Next DAT? Raves about 2021 RB Signee...

Seven McGee signed in December for 2021 after a very long recruiting saga with Oregon.  He is a 4-Star with Rivals, and some analysts think he could be special; a great article by a well known analyst is right here.

• Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

Follow No.6 with Seven!

We could use some real speed again. Hope he gets on the field soon. 

Exciting... Need some electric play makers who force the defense to defend them with or without the ball in their hands. One of the most important offensive aspects Oregon has desperately been missing for quite a few years now. 

Seven McGee has also been comitted to Oregon forever... I didn't expect him to stick with it for 3 to 4 years but he did. 

I really don't like the use of the next, insert name here, the guy is going to be Seven, good enough. I suppose this is where we can all differ, respectfully. I will agree we need the next speed threat, as that has been missing.

Not sure DAT will ever be replaced and maybe that is why I am not a fan of the whole next thing. DAT is almost a sacred Duck to me. I also don't remember anybody ever really catching DAT. The guy just moved fluidly, at speed, through and around people, and nobody caught the guy from behind. Certainly not like Metcalf caught the husky, Budda Baker, from behind.

28 minutes ago, Haywarduck said:

I also don't remember anybody ever really catching DAT.

It is physically impossible to catch him... Ask Kansas State in the opening seconds of the 2012 Fiesta Bowl. 

19 hours ago, David Marsh said:

It is physically impossible to catch him... Ask Kansas State in the opening seconds of the 2012 Fiesta Bowl. 

That Fiesta Bowl was over after the first 2 min of the game.