Charles Fischer

Womens Basketball: Nyara Sabally Leading Pac-12, Taylor Chavez and Coach Graves Interviews

Mr. FishDuck

I'm a fan of Taylor. She typically protects the ball, plays solid D, plays smart and when hot can knock down her shots. I've always thought she can score more points, but she is reluctant. When she is off or not aggressive others should get her minutes.

Sabally needs to get the green light, and be told to put the team on her shoulders and dominate. She needs to attack more on both offense and defense to reach her potential.

Both women are keys to this team's success.

I'm not alone I'm sure in really not liking the, "good loss". But, if ever a loss could have some value it would be the one the Ducks just experienced at Arizona. Nyara is having a great season, hopefully Sedona can stay healthy the rest of the season, and Taylor can continue to be one of the best players offensively and defensively. 

1 hour ago, 30Duck said:

if ever a loss could have some value it would be the one the Ducks just experienced at Arizona.

I completely agree; this is where the young-guns grow and learn what it takes to be one of the nation's top teams.

Mr. FishDuck

21 hours ago, Charles Fischer said:

I completely agree; this is where the young-guns grow and learn what it takes to be one of the nation's top teams.

Yes, and there are plenty of good teams at the nation's top, so you better be prepared.