Haywarduck

Another Traitor Up North!

Well maybe not, he has WSU on his list, but not the school he could ride his bike to. How could this be happening to such a nice program, with such amazing academics? They must be going nuts up north :).

v92
N.RIVALS.COM

Jayden Limar - 2023 4 Star Running back for Lake Stevens (Lake Stevens, WA) on Rivals.com

Gotta love it!

Mr. FishDuck

I will enjoy wiping up my morning joe!

• Thanks 1

I don't like losing Pac-12 footprint highly ranked recruits to Notre Dame or to any other school outside of the Pac-12 conference. 

If he goes to South Bend and balls out he could help take down Stanford and USC. Help ND with its BS 12 game no champ game schedule sneak into and get blown up in the final 4.

The conference has to keep these guys on the Left Coast.

BTW: JT Daniels is transferring to W VA. 2 years of eligibility left. This seems like a very strange landing place for Daniels?

Well, he has the doogs in his top 20 interests and has visited there twice.

Guess which only other school in his "top twenty" he has visited twice? Oregon

I think that despite the local cultural anti-Ducks spirit here in the state, the overall lack of success by the UW football program during the last 20 years is now breaking the mentality of "Oregon is bad no matter what" for local recruits. 

There are very few blue chips that would want to play for a local program that's been at best mediocre during their formative years and that vaunted "(shared) national championship history" is so far in the rear-view mirror that it really doesn't factor much at all in the consciousness of today's high schoolers. 

Sam Huard is there primarily because his dad was a Fusky.  Five years is already a long time for a high school recruit in terms of history; 20+ is multiple generations ago and just isn't relevant to them anymore.

• Thumbs Up 2