30Duck

Just More Fun Pointing Out How Mediocre Washington Football Is

The Husky Honks really do reside in la-la land, more than the Trojans who are located in LA. The Ducks are closing the gap on all time wins, which is all the Huskies have.

The latest range of games that shows Oregon's dominance is Records of Oregon and Washington since Don James "retired."

Washington is 191-155 .551%

Oregon is 255-107 .704%

• Thanks 1

Fantastic.  More cannon fodder for me to shell them with.  My Husky Hatred is Irrational...

8061645471_9c13f05a98_c-e1413569950127-3
FISHDUCK.COM

An Oregon fan discusses his irrational hatred of the huskies and invites readers to tell their stories.

Mr. FishDuck

That's basically the records of the two teams since...

• Haha 2

Guest Axel

Sir Charles, I must admit that I was a bit dismayed when I read that you told Coach Bellotti that it is okay to put up 70 points on the Huskies. 

Or was this a typo? (Please say that it was.)

On second thought, I don't want to know. Of course, it was a typo. I will assume (correctly, I'm most confident to say) that you told Bellotti, "It is okay to put up 170 points on those evil and maniacal, plague-inducing, sulfur-spewing demons from the nether reaches of Hades." And I am certain those were your exact words down to the letter. 

I for one don't know why he wouldn't answer your question. 

But you made all Duck fans proud that day!

All the years for me from the 70's to now my most hated team is the fuskies.

From the start through the 90's I had to eat them beating us and letting us know how much better they were than us.

Even after we started being competitive and beating them it was just we were lucky, the refs cheated them, etc etc.

Now after 25 years of dominating them you think they would just take it like a nice puppy dog but nooo!

Once a butt sniffer always a butt licker. Nouf said.

On 4/17/2022 at 3:18 PM, Axel said:

I for one don't know why he wouldn't answer your question. 

Mike Bellotti is the most charming likeable coach ever, and has far more class than I ever will.  He would never put 70 points on a fellow coach, but a former Oregon assistant that he gave a break to, Chris Petersen, had no such qualms.

And we could have put 70 on them so many times!

• Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

Guest Axel

No Duck fan should ever forget October 8, 2016, when those utterly execrable Huskies scored 70 points at Autzen Stadium.

Our goal should be to double that--put up 140 points on those supremely pompous pukes. Unrealistic? Probably. But we could get damn close to 100, and it would be delicious and deserved payback.

I grew up hating the beavers, always wanted them to lose. I now have much more pity for their athletic programs and want them to beat just about anyone but the Ducks. The dawgs grew into a much greater place on my distaste scale. I don't think I will even tire of seeing this type of seen, a picture, after all, is worth a thousand words.

Unknown-3.jpeg

Unknown.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1