Log Haulin

Pac-12 Spring Football Power Rankings

fea1e0d6-4e57-4176-aa06-4595519fb9c4-USP
WWW.USATODAY.COM

The Pac-12 will be seeking its first College Football Playoff berth in six years. A power ranking of every team...

Guest Axel

My Top 10 Favorite Pac-12 Spring (and Summer and Fall and Winter) Football Teams

I know there’s supposed to be 12, but sheesh! Give me a break. It’s Saturday. Besides, I haven’t had my morning mimosas yet.

10.   It sure as hell isn’t those unhinged psychotics from Seattle. I’ll say The Ducks

9.   The team from Lane County, and I checked, and there’s no Lane County in Washington, California, Utah, Colorado, or Arizona

8.   Those guys that the band plays "Mighty Oregon" for

7.   That really cool team in Eugene that wears Star Wars helmets sometimes

6.  The Ducks (I know I already said them. I like them)

5.  The ones who play in Autzen, where it’s never rained or drizzled, dating back to the days of the dinosaurs

4.  Oregon, just good old Oregon--not those rodent droppings from Corvallis

3.  Not the ones with that dopey white horse. The ones with The Duck

2.  Not the ones coached by the guy with a dozen crappers. The ones coached by the guy that’s actually won a national championship

1.  Our Beloved Ducks—and if you were expecting some dirty name like the Trojans, check yourself into a mental-health ward

On 4/23/2022 at 10:08 AM, Log Haulin said:
fea1e0d6-4e57-4176-aa06-4595519fb9c4-USP
WWW.USATODAY.COM

The Pac-12 will be seeking its first College Football Playoff berth in six years. A power ranking of every team...

Interesting. As many as 9 conference teams will have a new starting QB and all 9 could be transfers?

But I feel the QB play in the conference this season will be improved over last year when for the first time since 2014 a Pac-12 QB was not invited to the Combine. 

I think the Beavers are too high and Wazzu too low in these rankings. Baylor was the real deal at RB for the Beavs and he is gone.

On 4/23/2022 at 11:20 AM, Axel said:

My Top 10 Favorite Pac-12 Spring (and Summer and Fall and Winter) Football Teams

I know there’s supposed to be 12, but sheesh! Give me a break. It’s Saturday. Besides, I haven’t had my morning mimosas yet.

10.   It sure as hell isn’t those unhinged psychotics from Seattle. I’ll say The Ducks

9.   The team from Lane County, and I checked, and there’s no Lane County in Washington, California, Utah, Colorado, or Arizona

8.   Those guys that the band plays "Mighty Oregon" for

7.   That really cool team in Eugene that wears Star Wars helmets sometimes

6.  The Ducks (I know I already said them. I like them)

5.  The ones who play in Autzen, where it’s never rained or drizzled, dating back to the days of the dinosaurs

4.  Oregon, just good old Oregon--not those rodent droppings from Corvallis

3.  Not the ones with that dopey white horse. The ones with The Duck

2.  Not the ones coached by the guy with a dozen crappers. The ones coached by the guy that’s actually won a national championship

1.  Our Beloved Ducks—and if you were expecting some dirty name like the Trojans, check yourself into a mental-health ward

Number 12?  - The team with the hottest cheerleaders. 

As to the mimosas, allow me to suggest going heavy on the champagne and light on the orange juice?

1. Utah

2. Oregon

3. UCLA

4. USC

5. WSU

6.OSU

7.Stanford

8. Washington

9.Cal

10.Arizona

11.Colorado

12. ASU

• Thanks 1

Now we know what happened to Letterman's Late Show writing staff. Keep 'em coming, Axel.

On 4/23/2022 at 8:20 AM, Axel said: