Haywarduck

Season-Ending Awards?

There was an article predicting Sewell winning the Butkus Award at the end of the season posted by 30Duck. What do the pundits know that we on FishDuck don't know better. 

Dazednconfused, who seldom is, then posted DJ would be drafted before Sewell. I propose those on FishDuck and their wisdom come up with some season ending predictions. Who is going to win or threaten to win the Heisman? Will somebody break the 1,000 yd. receiving number?

My prediction is Donte Thorton is going to blow away multiple receiving records. He will break Mitchells single season record of 1184, and go over 1200 yds. Our single season all-time record is pathetic by the way, not even in the top 100 in the NCAA, probably not even the top 200. The stats don't go down that low that I found.

I also say he will break the single season touchdown record of 12, by scoring 13 or more. Again or record is weak, as the NCAA record is 27 and 12 doesn't even break the top 100, not even close.

It is time to break out the passing game and set some records! The O in Oregon is coming back!

• Like 1

I hate predicting stats or awards there are so many factors involved.

Guest Axel

I predict that the Washington Huskies will win the "Suckiest Team in the World" award for the 133rd time since 1889.

On 5/25/2022 at 2:26 PM, Haywarduck said:

He will break Mitchells single season record of 1184, and go over 1200 yds

I'll go with defense, and part of Sewell winning the Butkus Award will be him breaking the Oregon single season tackles record of 206, set by Tom Graham, 1969.in 11 games. They finished, 5-5-1. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/25/2022 at 6:08 PM, 30Duck said:

I'll go with defense, and part of Sewell winning the Butkus Award will be him breaking the Oregon single season tackles record of 206, set by Tom Graham, 1969.in 11 games. They finished, 5-5-1. 

Wow 30 I'm high on him 2 but that'll be almost a 90 tackle increase from this last yr. He had 111 this past season.

Guest Axel

I also predict that a Washington Husky will win the "Offensive Lineman of the Year" award. The Huskies are loathsome and disagreeable on both sides of the ball. One of those witless blockheads will certainly be recognized as the most offensive in the nation. 

On 5/26/2022 at 9:15 AM, Axel said:

I also predict that a Washington Husky will win the "Offensive Lineman of the Year" award. The Huskies are loathsome and disagreeable on both sides of the ball. One of those witless blockheads will certainly be recognized as the most offensive in the nation. 

One thing we can count on just about every year, the dawgs will disappoint. That is just how they roll!

Preseason darling, but once the season begins, the wheels fall off. Lost to Montana to start the year, this year they play Kent State watch out!

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1